Sign in to follow this  
Guest MadProf

Tasco 10-50x56 Scope

Guest MadProf

Have tracked down some Tasco 10-50x56mm Scopes with 60mm parallax side wheel's for £400 is that a fair price for a new scope of this quality (is this scope suited for FT use when matched with a mkiii ProTarget).

As a side note has anyone dealt with Targetscopes.co.uk?

This is a continuation of a post I did a few days ago.

Many thanks in advance.

Guest TimP
Hi Ian,

I'd never heard of that website before... I've redone the link so that others can get there more easily

Targetscopes UK

Those prices are pretty keen... I've never seen Tasco's (or Bushnells) advertised that cheaply before in the UK.

And yes, that scope you mention is a good choice to go on top of a Pro-Target.

Hope this helps,

Simon

Is the company still active?

Their website says it was last updated in July 2000. This would also explain the keen prices!

I could find no listing on Yellow Pages but didn't go as far as calling them or e-mailing.

Anyone actually had recent contact with this company?

Guest MadProf

:s Strike that company :angry:, it looks like they've gone, at least the telephone number has, just spoke to a very confused youngster who wasn't quite sure what a scope was.....So either it was the wrong number and a child or not a company you'd like to do business with anyhow. :p:D

Sigh.....back to the searching. ???

Have found that the BSA platinum 10-50x60 30mm tube side wheel parallax adjustment scope costs £399 :0 in Youngmans, Anyone know what they're like (the scope not the shop), I seem to be getting conflicting advice on this range of scopes.

Once again many thanks in advance.

you are keen arent you!! :D

the tasco custom shop scopes are still avilable from the states if your interested at

;)www.swfa.com

they work out at £281.00 to get them into this country then about £40.00 for duty to customs.this price includes all postage.

regards

daz ;)

Guest Dave

Last I heard was that SWFA had sold out of the 10-50x56 Custom Shop, still had some 8-40's.

Dave your correct, i check and they have sold the 10-50. but they still list the 8-40 and the 12-60.

regards

daz ;)