Sign in to follow this  
Guest Melvyn

Bushvalley F.T.& Airgun Club

Guest Melvyn

Just to let everyone know to keep 3rdAugust 2002 free , we are holding the biggest competition ever held in Northern Ireland it will be a 50 Target F.T . competition full details can be seen on the website at http://www.rapid56.freeserve.co.uk/bvfta.htm   further details can be had from me anyone wanting a information pack which includes entry forms temporary permit forms and tourist info please email me your home address

Melvyn

Guest Melvyn

Forgot to also say there will be a dinner laid on after the shoot in one of the local hotels this will be free of charge to all competitors, hope to have some music as well .

Guest triggerhappy

Hi Melvyn.

Where is Bushvalley FT Club?  Would I be wasting my time in bringing along my AA Pro-Elite?  

Also, do you know anything about that club beside the A1 heading out of Hillsborough?

Cheers.

Guest Melvyn

Steve

We are based near Bushmills (Hic Hic  ;) ) and if the Pro Elite is

12ft lb sure bring it along . The Competition on that day will be for 12ft lb only,  but at all other competitions we cater for all calibre and power of rifles . The Club you are talking about has moved if you email me I'll get you the contact numbers

Guest triggerhappy

Thanks Melvyn.  My Pro-Elite runs at 21ft/lb unfortunately, but I'd like to have a go at FT.  The other club would be closer to me (as long as it hasn't moved too far), I've e-mailed you for the details.   :)

Guest triggerhappy

Hi Melvyn, I hope you have not forgotten about me!  Can you send me the contact details for the club you mentioned.  I see there was some sort of a meeting on Saturday at Hillsborough, but I couldn't stop to chat with anyone!  :(

Guest Melvyn

Sorry Steve, been busy at work and had a weekend shooting in Scotland, the person to talk to is Eamon Rodgers you'll get him on  02840630093

Guest triggerhappy

Thanks Melvyn, hope you enjoyed your shooting trip!  :)

Guest AdrianMcErlean

Were abouts in Hillsborough do they shot and it the club still going.