Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stephen Culpepper

FWB 601

Guest Stephen Culpepper

I have an opportunity to purchase a used FWB 601 (in good condition) but have no idea how much it is worth or where to find this information. Can anyone help me out here?

Stephen Culpepper

Well, I would say between £200 -£350 for a very nice one! inc sights and bag or box!

Cheaper than that, snap their arm off, very good rifles and I still havent felt a nice stock!

R

Guest Karaokeb

Hi,

Look on egun and get an idear of what they are fetching. Also look on City Air Weapons Birmingham web site and look at their S/H stock they very often have these guns for sale. Alteratively give Steve of City Air Weapons a ring he should be there tomorrow 01217421329 and he will give you more info. Bear in mind that they service them prior to sale and give a 3 month warranty.

Regards

Karaokeb

Guest Stephen Culpepper

Thanks for the reply! Hadn't checked the forum in a few weeks and didn't realize it was here - thought I had it set up to send me an email if I got a reply but apparently I did something wrong. Anyway, I know the guy paid $850 for it a year ago (which, if I am converting correctly, would be about 430 pounds) so I am not sure he is going to be willing to part with it for even $700 or so (which would be near the top end of the range you provided) but I will try. So far, I haven't been able to find any others for sale which makes it difficult to know what they are worth.

Thanks again!

Stephen

Guest Karaokeb

Hi Stephen,

It occurs to me that Steve from City Air Weapons Birmingham would be able to give you a value for this gun. Last time I was in his shop they had 3 for sale but looking at their site today they are only showing a 602. Steve can be contacted on 01217421329 and is a very helpful guy.

Regards

Karaokeb