Sign in to follow this  
Guest GRIGGZZ

MY NEW TOY

Guest GRIGGZZ

well i got a lovely call this weekend from my local gun shop telling me my new rifle had just been deliverd and it was ready for me to pick up and what a stroke of luck its the day the range i shoot at is open lol result so i went as quick as i could to get there and opened the case to se my STEYR LG110 FT with NIKKO 10-50X60 sitting on the top and after a day down the range with it i must say its unbelivably accurate and i cant wait to give it a go in a ft comp ,

here's a pick of my new baby ......

hpim0224ij5.jpg

if the wife finds the recipt im a dead man pmsl

Edited by Lincs_Sniper

congratulations, very nice indeed. is it an 18joule version? is it possible to use lg110 FT without the optional "scope mount base" ? what is the use of it?

another question: how is the Nikko 10-50x60? I know diamond sportsman 10-50x60s are very very good, how about Nighteater 10-50x60?

Edited by raptorx

congratulations, very nice indeed. is it an 18joule version? is it possible to use lg110 FT without the optional "scope mount base" ? what is the use of it?

another question: how is the Nikko 10-50x60? I know diamond sportsman 10-50x60s are very very good, how about Nighteater 10-50x60?

The weaver rail? It is compensated for drop, so it allows you to keep the scope more optically centred without shimming or running out of travel on the scope. Also raises the scope up, which helps to maintain good head and neck position. It doesn't correct any fault, just is a useful addition.

Hi GRIGGZZ,

We are all expecting great scores and trophys now the secret is out

A wonderful piece of engineering -- -have fun :-)

Guest Lenny Warren

Looking good, I've got a LG110FT and it's a superb rifle mate!

post-20079-1223328925_thumb.jpg

Guest GRIGGZZ

hi mate yep its the 18 joule version and the nikko nighteater is absolutly spot on i love it , and would highly recommend it ................ as for great scores as JUST JACQUES said lol im a beginner when it comes to ft shooting but fingers crossed il do the gun justice , im getting plenty of practice in so il let you know how i get on