Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andielaw1958

NEW BELL TARGET EVENTS

Guest Andielaw1958

It has been a long time coming, and it is now about to happen!!

National Leagues for Bell Target shooters - That is correct - For teams & individuals

A structured format that is designed to appeal to ALL shooters regardless of ability there will be a league for you to compete in with purpose.

No extortionate membership fees or hidden costs - All events are planned to cater for 6yd & 7yd shooters.

Please contact me at National Bell Target events for full details of the pilot postal & live weekend event that starts this April and concludes in mid September.

No limit on entries - the more that take part the better it all will be!

Hope to hear from you all out there :thumb:

Guest Andielaw1958

Details & entry forms have now been made available for download from the Swindon & District league website at NSRTSC Bell postal events

My sincere thanks to Swindon for their support

Guest Andielaw1958

Update - The Swindon site link appears to be temporarily unavailable.

Anyone looking at this posting should use the link in the first post at the top to email me for details etc.

Entries are starting to arrive now, first day for competition is April 1st 2009.

Cheers

AJL

Guest Andielaw1958

The Swindon League web site link is now back up & running.

AJL

Can anyone point me at the correct taergets foir this competition. I've looked on the NSRA shop online but I can't see anything speciofic for bell target.

TVM.

Guest Andielaw1958

The target type is Air 21 strips - however the NSRA have no stock left, and do not plan to order any more.

Main reason being that the NSRA have given up on anything to do with 6yd & 7yd target shooting development - And that is from the 'horses mouth' as recently as 3 weeks back!!!!

The New NSRTSC currently has all the old NSRA stock of targets (over 16,000 strips & 1500 Full Face types) that were gathering dust at the NISC at Wolverhampton.

The competition admin office will issue competition targets with all stickers pre-attached to all competitors who enter - each round of competition targets also includes 1 additional 5 diagram strip for sighting / practice.

The stock of Full face cards is being converted to act as strip target holders to enable the 'traditional' sight picture to be retained in competition.

Also a quantity of strip targets have been set aside for purchase by any individuals or clubs that may wish to acquire some for practice.

With regard to future supplies, subject to the pilot event being a success, the NSRTSC will be ordering new supplies from a leading ISSF approved printer / supplier in Germany. This will include the existing 5 diagram strip & Full face Bell card & also include a new version in the traditional 5 diagram square pattern card for anyone shooting into static boxes.

Hope this helps, please do not hesitate to contact the organizers for more information & help

AJL

Guest Andielaw1958

Update on project progress:

Entries are arriving weekly at the moment - The closing date for all entries is MAY 11th 2009 - with a completion / shoot by date for rounds 1 & 2 of May 30th.

Plenty of 6yd interest to date - 7yd entries are a bit scarce at the moment???

Current turn around time for targets to be posted after receipt of entry is within 24 hours, so if you or your club are intending entering then please get the info in as soon as possible as we are expecting a bit of a 'rush' in the next couple of weeks!

Details of an Inter League Challenge event will be published soon.

AJL