Sign in to follow this  
Guest evss

air rifle range possible vermin shoot

Guest evss

Hi everyone my name is lee i have some land on the out skirts off Plymouth , and i would like to do a bit of research to see if it would be worth

me setting up a air gun only rifle shoot and maybe a vermin shoot . The land is right next to a river i have a good idea how to set it up but any input would be appreciated , it would have a picnic area right next to the river and parking .Oviousely it's no point me setting this up if it is just going to be me and a couple of mates so it would be great to here what you think many thanks lee

Guest evss

Hi everyone my name is lee i have some land on the out skirts off Plymouth , and i would like to do a bit of research to see if it would be worth

me setting up a air gun only rifle shoot and maybe a vermin shoot . The land is right next to a river i have a good idea how to set it up but any input would be appreciated , it would have a picnic area right next to the river and parking .Oviousely it's no point me setting this up if it is just going to be me and a couple of mates so it would be great to here what you think many thanks lee

Guest Bartmick

Would be a fantastic idea, and if you included a few little things to it you could make a few quid, if it were my land I would have father and son weekend and allow camping no fires and have set times put a bar-bee on and let them cook on it what they kill. Teaching hunting and survival.Loads of people would love to have a go at hunting but they have no where to go. You are privelidged to own land, if you are willing to allow others to shoot it your a proper gent, you never know you might start something big from it and it must be easier than the old fashion working the land and you will never have a pest problem.

Mick

Guest Bartmick
Would be a fantastic idea, and if you included a few little things to it you could make a few quid, if it were my land I would have father and son weekend and allow camping no fires and have set times put a bar-bee on and let them cook on it what they kill. Teaching hunting and survival.Loads of people would love to have a go at hunting but they have no where to go. You are privelidged to own land, if you are willing to allow others to shoot it your a proper gent, you never know you might start something big from it and it must be easier than the old fashion working the land and you will never have a pest problem.

Mick

Forgot to mention if we can camp I would bring a party of 6 for definate

Hi Lee im in Plymouth and would be very interested in the shoot

PS, Could help out setting up

Guest Tony Cocks

Hello Lee. Just bought an Air Arms S410K . Don't know too much about the sport , but looking forward to learning.

I live at Plympton, so if you require assistance of any kind , please let me know.

Rgds Tony