Sign in to follow this  
holly

GC2 Action .

On 31/12/2017 at 3:10 PM, holly said:

Right 4.53s . tried to day , no real difference . targets brought in to service and re-position . tea drunk . sandwhich eaten . did some standing practice . gradually changing position as i went and think , hope i have found something . surprising how much difference a small movement of things can make . ??? HOLLY

I think that proves what people have been saying regarding head sizes. It don’t make any difference it’s all about batches. A tin of 4.51’s were measured and some bigger than 4.53 were in the tin and not many 4.51’s 

What a bitch of a day . loaded three rifles up and off we went . got stuck in the -covered in gore- field . grrrr . walked across with one rifle .the GC2 , filled it up and Hissing sid enter the room . -covered in gore- hell .. tried all the usual , noway hosay .oh well . one of the lads had just bought a secondhand FTP 900 . i have had a couple of shots through one . not bad but not exceptional . shot at 47 yards . only board out . booger me they all went through the same hole . and that was with a really awful hawk scope on top . with what looks like a lot of little hairs of my staffie floating about in it . it was easily as good as the tsar and the 9015 . although the trigger was not a patch on the shutz . when i got home i dropped out the filler valve and put in another . no good still leaking . so i had to put the old video type connector back in i replaced 20 years ago . so much for -covered in gore- progress ??? HOLLY

OK got my bottle filled today . do i whipped out the GC2 Filler valve . and put some plumbers tape on the thread to see if that helps , fingers crossed . as said renewed the O ring between the trigger mech and the reg . . so filled that up tonight as well to see if that is gonna cure that . . ??? HOLLY 

PS GC2 tomorrow . whether leaking or not . may have to throw the pellets down range . will still probably win .

Sounds like one of those old classic cars that always has the bonnet up tinkering lol 

Yup . it should go into retirement but it depends on how mr canes outfit works ??? HOLLY

Well tried the GC2 again this morning and there is still a very slow leak . ??? HOLLY