Sign in to follow this  
holly

ROUND 7 OF SEFTA winter league .

Are you man enough to take on a SEFTA course ? the last round but one of the SEFTA winter league will be held at SPRINGFIELD ARC . this sunday . do you want to try your luck against the best shots in the country ? you do . then don't miss this chance . be there or be square . the comp sec BIG PAUL says he is gonna lay out a tough course for tough shooters . he says if there are any softys . he will hold an umbrella if by chance it rains , over them . don't miss it ??? HOLLY :Grumpgramp:

PS no central shooters need apply . to hard for them . stay away rob it will break your heart .

Bring It On!!

I've been letting my team down, Got to keep Springfield B flag flying.

ETL Blue team need the Div 1 wooden spoon, they're sooooo close to it, they can almost taste it. :D :D :D

Al.

Edited by Tackleberry

"BLUE TEAM" Led by of course , our very own SY-CO i believe ??? HOLLY

Need a bigger Worm on the hook Holly.I can see hime swimming just under the surface, but he's not bitting!! :D :D

Edited by Tackleberry

Got Him!! Took the bait when I wasn't watching!! :):):)

I think Sy-co may get revenge on Sunday tho'

Edited by Tackleberry

I could hear the tremour in his words as he said "ringers" the old chap is starting to see the truth . that his team are all yesterday men ??? HOLLY :Grumpgramp:

One of the lads wanted to know how tough . it might be . the course that is . well no need to get to worried as there will be plenty of gettable targets for blue team . just that some of the positionals will be that little bit harder than last time we were at spring . it is near the end of the winter league and the regionals will be up soon . the standard there will be quite high ( cept for central ) so really a slightly harder course is not a bad thing . HOLLY PS roll up , roll up .

Righto boys and girls . course is out and painted . we are ready for lift off . it is a good course , i reckon on par with wendovers comp last weekend . testing but fair . may the best man and team win ( as long as it is us ) . are we ready YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ??? HOLLY :Grumpgramp:

This course is so tough, even the wind won't turn up!! (Or Bearcat).

Victorians would not have sent chimney sweeps this high to set targets, but Paul has. (Well done Henry, it was your own fault). :eek::eek::eek:

And then there is the added incentive of the last round, using Phil's special scope as punishment.

Its so tough that Arnie and Mini Rambo would think twice. :0:0:0

Good shootin' folks.

What a morning at Springfield for the SEFTA penultimate winter league .... sleet... rain... heavy rain.... and more rain...

at least I can say that the old Gehman gimp coat is 100% waterproof (I could say but I would be lying) .... everything soaked and gun now in bits drying out..

WELL DONE! to Cliffy & Craig & Todd 39s and a 38 in those conditions on that course is pretty damn good...

oh and Holly ...who crashed and burned majestically... the forum will be quite tonight!

Leave Holly alone as you have to give it to him for STICKING at it and shooting the comp.

be nice to the man who said I was past it...... knackered..... burnt out .......when i shot a bad one.....

think its called payback!!!

he did keep going in the circumstances.. got to give him that

So Holly was last in Aa, and would only have just scrapped top 10 in A?

He does not deserve an olympic trigger!

Sorry to say Holly was Last today. :(

He did shoot for 2 hours after the comp to sort the gun out, he thinks it was food on he's pellets, So now we know where he hides it now.

Good shooting from all that shot today, the weather was more than bad. :(

Holly with a score like that today I think you know it's time to put the old greasy tube into retirement and start using your Shutz. Even I beat you today and I'm a measly B grader. :)

bit worried now i have read B grade shooters (like me!) beat him today.

No holly comment???

Well he did say he would leave the olympic trigger to me in his will :D

I have just finished cleaning the old girl of all that blo-ody water . plus the remnants of what looks like a jamy dodger stuffed into the muzzle brake . ( probably by dave ) no i am afraid there is a jinx on my old GC2 . got halfway around . dropped i think 3 . not to bad for the weather . got to a lane with a 35 yard sitter and a little bit less than 30 mini kill . no wind to speak of . nice and steady on the first . whack . two inches high of the kill . three inches high altogether . sod it i have dialed around . dial down quickly . aim and whack , another miss . oh gord . next lane is a standing lane . miss both of them without seeing where they went . next lane up . first one 40 yards . whack .miss . dials up twice . 50 yarder . whack , down . got it . i think cos of all the mud and muck . i had picked up a bit of grit on my fingers and transfered it to the pellet . thus causing the shot to go high . maybe , maybe not . my money is on the jamy dodger and dave . but any way put the GC2 away tonight and got the anshutz out . it said when taken out of the bag . "GOTT IN HIMMEL" ( talks like that ) what have you been doing with that english flooze . you must use me for the regionals ??? HOLLY :Grumpgramp:

top man keef for the scores !!!

shot in the next lane to holly ,what a larf!!!food in his pellets my a**e!!! i reckon it was superglue !

still he has promised to put the greasy away and get his shutz out foe the regionals so Im hoping for good things from him

full marks to the top boys today ,well shot fellas !

dave

the Might that is our Holly will arise and will sweep all before him............... he has seen the light!!!

I have just finished cleaning the old girl of all that blo-ody water . plus the remnants of what looks like a jamy dodger stuffed into the muzzle brake . ( probably by dave ) no i am afraid there is a jinx on my old GC2 . got halfway around . dropped i think 3 . not to bad for the weather . got to a lane with a 35 yard sitter and a little bit less than 30 mini kill . no wind to speak of . nice and steady on the first . whack . two inches high of the kill . three inches high altogether . sod it i have dialed around . dial down quickly . aim and whack , another miss . oh gord . next lane is a standing lane . miss both of them without seeing where they went . next lane up . first one 40 yards . whack .miss . dials up twice . 50 yarder . whack , down . got it . i think cos of all the mud and muck . i had picked up a bit of grit on my fingers and transfered it to the pellet . thus causing the shot to go high . maybe , maybe not . my money is on the jamy dodger and dave . but any way put the GC2 away tonight and got the anshutz out . it said when taken out of the bag . "GOTT IN HIMMEL" ( talks like that ) what have you been doing with that english flooze . you must use me for the regionals ??? HOLLY :Grumpgramp:

I think you needed a GOD IN HEAVEN today. :D

Don't worry stan . i will be back . and back . and back ??? HOLLY

So, reading your lame excusses, the olympic is for sale as you have realised you can only reach (just) A grade scores with old pcp.

Give you £100 + standard trigger for the one off your shamal!

Now that I've almost dried out and the EV2 is back together, i can reflect on an interesting day.

Despite the weather, I can honestly say "There is No advantage in Home advantage". (Unless your name is Craig). Top effort from Cliffy and Craig.

I'm off to inspect my pellets for Jammy dodgers, even a C-grader got to one off Holly's score today!!!

Al.