Sign in to follow this  
bruno527

Bradford / shipley / leeds - Baildon pistol & rifle club

A FRIENDLY , ALL AGE CLUB , MALE & FEMALE - DISABLE FACILITIES ALSO ..SHOOTING RANGES 15 / 20 / 25 YDS FOR AIR PISTOLS , LB PISTOLS (FAC) & ALL RIFLES 25YDS , MOST CALIBERS 22-357-44 & 303 INCL TO CLUB SPEC ,SEE RULES . WITH INDOOR & OUTDOOR PRONE RANGES 50 / 75 / 100YDS FOR RIM FIRE & AIR.

REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE

MEETS MONDAY / WEDS / FRI 6.30-9.00 PM- SAT 10AM-2PM SUNDAY 10-12NOON & BY ARRANGEMENT OTHER OCCASIONS

WITH PLENTY OF SKILLED TARGET SHOOTERS, & A WEALTH EXPERIENCED FOR RELOADERS, BP . FRIENDLY CLUB & COMMITEE. CLUB COMPETIONS LOCAL & NATIONAL LEVEL.

COTACT - BAILDON PISTOL & RIFLE CLUB, OTELY RD ,ESHOLT, BD 17

http://www.divabradford.org.uk/index.asp?W...nisationID=2492

Edited by bruno527

I used to be a member there many years ago -- - - is the gipsey camp still there?I used to be a member there many years ago -- - - is the gipsey camp still there?

I used to be a member there many years ago -- - - is the gipsey camp still there?I used to be a member there many years ago -- - - is the gipsey camp still there?

Its still over the back of the woods, a lot tidier & respectful theses days :)

any one still go to this club,if its still there i would be interested in joining,

Its still there & better than ever with indoor 25yds, outdoor 50/100yds & new indoor range , Soon to be added 100yds out door full bore, all cals & air rifles etc welcome. Pm for more info on club secretary details, & application.

It was great when I was there, and you don't get hundred yard ranges out in the open air very often. I enjoyed myself when I was there and it was a great bunch of guys as well. If I was 50 years younger I would still be there :-)

New Range 100 yds to be set in place soon, hopefully & so far looking good for full bore !! :) :)

Thanks for the enquiry to membership

You can visit the club Monday 7pm - 9.30 & ask for details , when Frank will be there he is club secretary

or

Sunday morning between 9.30 - 12.30 & see Malcolm club president

Address is , opposite side or road to > Gyll beck golf driving range/ right of the lane down the track . Right of ''travellers'' site.

Esholt Ln . Baildon , Shipley BD17 7RN

Both are nice fellas who will chat to you about what is on offer to the sport & club , price & show you around.

Malcolm can be contacted on > Tele No. pm'd

Regards

Ray

Nra club range officer/ instructor & coach.