AirGunForum
  • Announcements

• DaveL

VCR Bill

Since the introduction of the "latest" VCR bill on 1st October 2007, sales of AIRGUNS (including replicas) AND MAJOR COMPONENTS (barrels, cylinders etc.) by DEALERS is restricted to a face-to-face transaction.   Please ensure you are familiar with the changes brought about due to the VCR act, which may be viewed on the BASC website.   BASC and ACPO have produced a guide to the VCR act in PDF format, which avoids legalese and is very understandable. See HERE.   AirGunForum members must ensure their transactions conform with current legislation before posting.   An inter-dealer network to facilitate the continuation of mail order business is being established by Portland Jon. Details are HERE or direct to his website HERE.
    • AirGunForum

Editing your posts

The forum's EDIT function has been changed. After making your post, you will have 30 minutes to review and edit it. After that, only Admin will be able to make edits.   Should a post NEED to be edited afterwards, email to admin@airgunforum.net the change details, the URL of the thread it applies to and if appropriate, the reason for the change. Don't forget to identify yourself and do use your registered email address to make contact. All this is necessary, as admin must be able to identify who you are and that it is your post that you wish to edit.   Admin. will make the edit if it appears necessary. Note, if you want to change something that could easily be achieved by adding a further post to the thread, you will be expected to do it.   Forum staff generally view new posts added to threads since their last visit. If a "for sale" item has been sold or a wanted item has been obtained, just add a post to the thread and it will usually be noted and the thread title will be edited appropriately. This saves members' time wading through posts that are effectively "dead".   DaveL
    • J-B

Upgrade   01/16/2018

Well it took me longer than expected and it was a bumpy road, but the forum is now upgraded to the latest version. The previous skin will no longer work with this new version, but I will check to see if there is a similar one for this version. Enjoy and if you encounter any problem just report it.
Sign in to follow this  
mad mike

Re.Melbourne R.B.L. Marksmen (Belltarget) Club.

First night back after Crimbo...this Thurs 13th at 7pm. :woohoo:

New members welcomed..friendly club that accomodates/promotes airgun shooting indoors using .177 legal air rifles with open sights or diopters fitted.We shoot at Belltargets & do a little "paper punching" with the main aim being fun...but do finish with a..shoot off...

Happy New year you codgers...oh & Dunks...nil fumo.. :thefinger:

New members welcomed..friendly club that accomodates/promotes airgun shooting indoors using .177 legal air rifles with open sights or diopters fitted.We shoot at Belltargets & do a little "paper punching" with the main aim being fun...but do finish with a..shoot off...

Chris there is a lovely word with two LLs that I cant say on here but you know what I mean. Dunks. :)

Once again lads, please accept my apologies for abscence as I have to be in mid-Wales shooting somebody else's expensive pheasants. Hopefully I will be with you next time. Have a great night.

Best regards, Shinny.

What No Link - does the Club not have a Web site :awink:

BOB/R

Well Bob...we do have a member who's into...computors...obviously not me :eek: but we will investigate a web site...does that mean you will come visit..or are you just being.."techie".. :f2:

Well Bob...we do have a member who's into...computors...obviously not me :eek: but we will investigate a web site...does that mean you will come visit..or are you just being.."techie".. :f2:

To far for me - but aware Web sites bring in Members / Users

No I do not make them -

BOB/R

Cheers Bob,

We are still in the early days of establishing a club/team & hope to encourage others in our area to do the same...so we will at some stage provide a web page of some kind to advertise these aims...

Our membership is growing every meet & the emphisis is on fun using older spring .177 airguns..we have five targets "on the go" most of the night then finish off with a shoot off to add some spice..we are constantly reminded of idiots/thugs giving airgun shooting a bad press...it's just a shame that the same press never seem to want to report the 99.9% of us user's that get pleasure from out given sport.. :dunno: ..anyway :fume: over..."watch this space" as they say..!ATB,Mad mike.

See you all tomorrow....i'm bringing a couple of my airguns to sell due to unforseen expences.. :angry: ..grab a bargain time... :doh:

See you all tomorrow....i'm bringing a couple of my airguns to sell due to unforseen expences.. :angry: ..grab a bargain time... :doh:

Dont be mean Chris. bring em all! and we'll pick!!! :f2:

Give us a clue, then!

Shinny

I don't want to say on here Shinny as it might turn into an auction... :dunno: guess you are comitted to going to Wales..? I don't think there is anything to tempt you...!Have a good day & see you next week..ATB,Mad mike.

I don't want to say on here Shinny as it might turn into an auction... :dunno: guess you are comitted to going to Wales..? I don't think there is anything to tempt you...!Have a good day & see you next week..ATB,Mad mike.

Sorry mate, got to go to Wales. Best invitation of the season! Hope to see you all next week. Have a good one.

Shinny.

Had to give it a miss tonight, a combination of various reasons. Hope to be there next week, especially if the price has gone down on the air rifles.

People were asking where you were....I said you were.."unavoidably detained"... :awink:

Hope to see you next week....i'll order extra sarnies..... :f2:

Thanks Lads, great night last night. I'm still buzzin'!

Can't believe how the club has grown since my last visit.

atb, Shinny.

Nice to see you all again...glad you could all make it....We are an.."ecclectic bunch" of so & so's but seem to gell very well..!The "raffle prize" donated by Shinny (thank you) went to one of the lads in the main bar who is in the club's tug of war team...they are pretty good by all accounts...looking forwards to seeing you all again next week & by the shoot off score's...we need to keep practicing to take on those league boys who have challenged us...maybe we should throw a tug of war pull into the nights festivities as well.... :abiggrin:

With me poor old hernia you can count me out of the tug o' war team, thanks........unless I can use the Land Rover!

Shinny.

For this week, a nice young man is going to come and give a chat on the history of the BSA Airsporter

This should take about 1/2 hour and if it goes well then we have got a few more topics lined up that should be interesting to most members (hopefully)

If any member has a Stutzen or Centenary model, then please bring it along so that the best of the range is all there to look at

See you tomorrow

baron

Excellent idea...Poooof...your wish is granted :cheekkiss: see you all tonight. :thumb:

Can't make it tonight I'm afraid. I'm at a club dinner, and it's being held at one of those all you can eat buffet restaurants. I have a reputation to uphold.

:Barfly:

Excellent attendance again..nice to see new face's every week.Hope you liked the new format... :thumb: many thanks to John (Baron) for his very comprehensive talk on the evolution of the BSA Airsporter..bet you never knew there were so many versions.... :eek: nice to see so many in one hit & in such good condition.

The "shoot off" scores are steadily increasing week by week..those (proffesional) boys from the Hinkley league won't know what hit them... :snip: cheers to Shinny (John) too for putting up the raffle prize again..see you soon,Mad mike.

As of today...been challenged by a local airgun club...pistols at dawn type of thing..could be a good "tune up" before we take on the might of the...league boys.. :dunno:

As of today...been challenged by a local airgun club...pistols at dawn type of thing..could be a good "tune up" before we take on the might of the...league boys.. :dunno:

love a challenge :(:( ........bump :qq:

Better get the Relum Tornado Match sighted in

Shinny we need you on the frontline. (with an air rifle) :thumb:

The guys who have challenged us are from a field target club where they shoot out to 75 yards... :eek: ..I think they can get a team together within the next couple of weeks..so we need to hone our skills..if Shinny covers us from the high ground & "Santa" & young Reaper can get within strikeing distance..we have as good a chance as them.. :thumb: anyone good at garroting... :dunno:

Tis my turn to give a talk...it will be entitled..military trainers..& no Dunks..it's not about plimsoles with hobnails... :doh:

See you all tomorrow. :thumb: