• Announcements

• DaveL

VCR Bill

Since the introduction of the "latest" VCR bill on 1st October 2007, sales of AIRGUNS (including replicas) AND MAJOR COMPONENTS (barrels, cylinders etc.) by DEALERS is restricted to a face-to-face transaction.   Please ensure you are familiar with the changes brought about due to the VCR act, which may be viewed on the BASC website.   BASC and ACPO have produced a guide to the VCR act in PDF format, which avoids legalese and is very understandable. See HERE.   AirGunForum members must ensure their transactions conform with current legislation before posting.   An inter-dealer network to facilitate the continuation of mail order business is being established by Portland Jon. Details are HERE or direct to his website HERE.
    • AirGunForum

Editing your posts

The forum's EDIT function has been changed. After making your post, you will have 30 minutes to review and edit it. After that, only Admin will be able to make edits.   Should a post NEED to be edited afterwards, email to admin@airgunforum.net the change details, the URL of the thread it applies to and if appropriate, the reason for the change. Don't forget to identify yourself and do use your registered email address to make contact. All this is necessary, as admin must be able to identify who you are and that it is your post that you wish to edit.   Admin. will make the edit if it appears necessary. Note, if you want to change something that could easily be achieved by adding a further post to the thread, you will be expected to do it.   Forum staff generally view new posts added to threads since their last visit. If a "for sale" item has been sold or a wanted item has been obtained, just add a post to the thread and it will usually be noted and the thread title will be edited appropriately. This saves members' time wading through posts that are effectively "dead".   DaveL
    • J-B

Upgrade   01/16/2018

Well it took me longer than expected and it was a bumpy road, but the forum is now upgraded to the latest version. The previous skin will no longer work with this new version, but I will check to see if there is a similar one for this version. Enjoy and if you encounter any problem just report it.
Sign in to follow this  
mad mike

Re.Melbourne R.B.L. Marksmen (Belltarget) Club.

NOT COMMING!! :f2:

Anyone else found us down here......... :dunno:

Sorry I couldn't join you all last night, lads. Migraine now into its third day!

Gutted that I missed your talk, Chris.

Hope to see you all next week.

Regards, Shinny.

Hope you are feeling better soon John.... :thumb:

We had a good night with another two fully paid up member's joining..the standard of marksmanship is going up every week..but so too is the "artillary"..so we will have to handicap the (probably a couple of points) shooters with the recoiless guns...twas suggested we loped off their trigger finger's... :eek: but that's maybe too harsh.. :shakehead:

We have the local press coming next week..so best bib n tucker...also we have young Mr. Hart :wub: working on a webpage for the club..so onwards & upwards.ATB,Mad mike.

Anyone with a Webley air pistol please bring it along..as the talk this week is on them..see ya.

Another excellent evening gentlemen...cheers to John for his very concise history of Webley pistols from their inception right through to the new Tempest.. :clap: soooo nice to see all the examples displayed..most boxed too.. :doh: you very rarely get to see that many in one place..bet it took for ever to wipe the drool/finger marks off though.. :wacko:

No meet next week (10th March) due to the ....."darter's"..back to normality the following Thurs. :thumb:

Shinny makes the local paper.... :snip: ..nice article in the Melbourne paper...thanks John. :thumb:

Shinny makes the local paper.... :snip: ..nice article in the Melbourne paper...thanks John. :thumb:

Why did Shinny make the local paper? If you have a copy save it for me please Chris.

No meeting tonight. Withdrawal symptoms setting in. Starting to shake now.........Just had a trrible thought....

Those darts players will be eating OUR sarnies!!!

I've got you a paper Shinny....that article about Melbourne R.B.L. Marksmen was published in this edition..just had a thought..we could use your "mug" as a target..... :dunno:

My thanks to John for a very informative talk on the Walther airpistol & it's history..very comprehensive as per usual...back to normality next week...tis me on...well i'll keep it a secret..but bring the camera Dunks... :awink:

I'm gonna sit behind Dunks next week. 'Twas like watching somebody welding from t'other side last time!

I'm gonna sit behind Dunks next week. 'Twas like watching somebody welding from t'other side last time!

He ain't as daft as he looks... :awink: ..after he'd "blinded" all the good shots amongst you by snapping away...he went on to win a prize in the comp..even his lad won something & he can't shoot 4 toffee... :escape::rofl2:

Im feeling rather Fresh and Minty today :f2:

I'm gonna come & give you some verbal's next week... :rant:

I'm gonna come & give you some verbal's next week... :rant:

hmmmm are you sure :abiggrin::f2:

Nick. you mention mints again and you'r BANNED.( AND WE KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!)

Agreed.....it won't be the hole's in the mints we'll be using.. :eek::uhh:

hi chris and peter i am sure that the proffessional members of the melbourne club wont take the mick about your recent antics :) ........well not much anyway :abiggrin: :abiggrin:

hi chris and peter i am sure that the proffessional members of the melbourne club wont take the mick about your recent antics :) ........well not much anyway :abiggrin: :abiggrin:

I do hope they dont, only the ones who stuck up for Chris are allowed!!

MINTS

Do your worst old duffers :f2:

As reaper says im sure the more proffesional members wont take the mick, we wouldnt stoop to such low levels would we? :rofl2:

Maybe we should also introduce a naughty step at the club? or a time out section :laugh:

I'm in Ashby tomorrow...shopping... :f2:

Excellent :eek:

Dont be a stranger :thumb:

DUNKS BREAKS LAP RECORD!

Get lost on the way home, did you Peter?

Regards, Shinny.