• Announcements

• DaveL

VCR Bill

Since the introduction of the "latest" VCR bill on 1st October 2007, sales of AIRGUNS (including replicas) AND MAJOR COMPONENTS (barrels, cylinders etc.) by DEALERS is restricted to a face-to-face transaction.   Please ensure you are familiar with the changes brought about due to the VCR act, which may be viewed on the BASC website.   BASC and ACPO have produced a guide to the VCR act in PDF format, which avoids legalese and is very understandable. See HERE.   AirGunForum members must ensure their transactions conform with current legislation before posting.   An inter-dealer network to facilitate the continuation of mail order business is being established by Portland Jon. Details are HERE or direct to his website HERE.
    • AirGunForum

Editing your posts

The forum's EDIT function has been changed. After making your post, you will have 30 minutes to review and edit it. After that, only Admin will be able to make edits.   Should a post NEED to be edited afterwards, email to admin@airgunforum.net the change details, the URL of the thread it applies to and if appropriate, the reason for the change. Don't forget to identify yourself and do use your registered email address to make contact. All this is necessary, as admin must be able to identify who you are and that it is your post that you wish to edit.   Admin. will make the edit if it appears necessary. Note, if you want to change something that could easily be achieved by adding a further post to the thread, you will be expected to do it.   Forum staff generally view new posts added to threads since their last visit. If a "for sale" item has been sold or a wanted item has been obtained, just add a post to the thread and it will usually be noted and the thread title will be edited appropriately. This saves members' time wading through posts that are effectively "dead".   DaveL
    • J-B

Upgrade   01/16/2018

Well it took me longer than expected and it was a bumpy road, but the forum is now upgraded to the latest version. The previous skin will no longer work with this new version, but I will check to see if there is a similar one for this version. Enjoy and if you encounter any problem just report it.
Sign in to follow this  
mad mike

Re.Melbourne R.B.L. Marksmen (Belltarget) Club.

No just trying to shake you off!

Why cant I get away with anything??? :(

The guys/club who have challenged us are coming over this Thurs. to formulate potential dates & scoring methods..they can set a coarse out to suit & can shoot out to 70+ mtrs if Req...dust those old scopes off boys..the challenge is on...a BBQ was mentiond too....weather permiting... :eek:

The guys/club who have challenged us are coming over this Thurs. to formulate potential dates & scoring methods..they can set a coarse out to suit & can shoot out to 70+ mtrs if Req...dust those old scopes off boys..the challenge is on...a BBQ was mentiond too....weather permiting... :eek:

I thought you were banned from the BBQ Chris?

I thought you were banned from the BBQ Chris?

John.........you are asking for a.....mega thumping... :atounge: ...had a...haunch for nosh yesterday...the rest with a cold/cheese platter now...just back from the Chequer's...Dennis still hasn't got a till...just an old drawer & "brain power" to compute how much a round cost's..old technology is the best...see you Thurs...Chris.

SAD SAD SAD! :shakehead:

C'mon guys...we need to...stand together... :rolleyes: ..else these "long rangers" are going to stick it up us...i'd back Len to...out eat them... :Barfly:

C'mon guys...we need to...stand together... :rolleyes: ..else these "long rangers" are going to stick it up us...i'd back Len to...out eat them... :Barfly:

Watch it Chris he's back.

Keep the team small and they dont stand a chance.

Re. Len........I couldn't take the chance.......i've ordered EXTRA SARNIIES..... :dunno::doh:

Hi Peter...tell "your lad" to get some practice in on them longggggggggg targets...over 6yds... :snip::awink:

He's OK out to 60. :thumb:

He is off to a track day at Cadwell today so not sure if he will be there to ring the bell. :(

Good....gives the rest of us a chance... :)

We have been "offer'd outside" :uhh: by a local club (Long Eaton) next Sat. if anyone is interested...firstly a plinking session followed by a full HFT course........ then a BBQ cooked by........er moi..from 1pm onwards..anyone with access to the BB5 please post on there...as i'm.......banished for being..naughty..... :Wheeze:

Excellent turn out again last night gentlemen..& lady.. :clap: ...many thanks to the.."Baron" for his comprehensive talk on the Webley Mk.111 rifle..hope to see you at the HFT (style) shoot Sat.. :thumb:

WELL DONE BOYO'S....that's got to hurt.... :thumb:

had a good day today really enjoyed the shoot :) nice freindly people good barby and a amazing shoot off with young dunks :clap: :clap: and their main player.......victory sure is sweet for the Melbourne club......well done guys :thumb:

had a good day today really enjoyed the shoot :) nice freindly people good barby and a amazing shoot off with young dunks :clap: :clap: and their main player.......victory sure is sweet for the Melbourne club......well done guys :thumb:

Ditto what E said....... :qq:

Great effort fellas, It's a good start. :clap:

Quite proud of my little lad.

Congratulations gents,

I look forward to hearing about it next Thursday. Perhaps we could have a speech at half-time with a shot-by-shot account of how it went down? :0

My first post on here, although I was around some time ago, so hello all and go the "Marksmen".

Congratulations gents,

I look forward to hearing about it next Thursday. Perhaps we could have a speech at half-time with a shot-by-shot account of how it went down? :0

My first post on here, although I was around some time ago, so hello all and go the "Marksmen".

Welcome to the..."friendly forum" :thumb: & we have loads more of these :thumb::thumb2: than the BB5 :f2:

Pity you were otherwise engaged..but we will have more of these days..i'm just praying that Paul didn't take any picks of me trying to shoot prone... :doh: cause it must have looked like a beached whale thrashing around.. :laugh: ..see you thurs...mad mike aka,chris.

Well done lads :)

Gutted i've been out of it for a few weeks :asad:

Things are changing from Monday so all being well, normal service will be resumed again :abiggrin:

Well done lads :)

Gutted i've been out of it for a few weeks :asad:

Things are changing from Monday so all being well, normal service will be resumed again :abiggrin:

Thought you had fell out with us :dunno: cause some of us are "troublemakers".. :rolleyes: & get banned... :f2:

lol :laugh:

I have utermost respect for you Bad Boys :eek:

Unlike others in my genaration, I actualy respect my Elders :) and lets face it theres plenty of them on Thursday nights :f2::laugh:

Congratulations gents,

welcome Nick to the other side.... atb Dave

Nick you are asking to get your legs smacked! :angry:

Be lovely to see you back mate.

Shot the S200 you like last week Nick, I think I want one.

Nick you are asking to get your legs smacked! :angry:

Be lovely to see you back mate.

Shot the S200 you like last week Nick, I think I want one.

Cheers Pete, cant wait to get back :)

S200 is an excellent rifle was it the S200T Target Version?

It's a shame there getting so thin on the ground now, they hardly come up for sale 2nd hand :(

Might have to modify a standard S200 to suit :awink: at least theres plenty of them to choose from :laugh:

Re.smacking... :unsure:

Can I have some administerd too please... :awink: ooh errr missussss :inlove:

Might give a talk.......might not.......your thoughs please...clean ones.... :f2: