Sign in to follow this  
sg1

Sussex L.S.R Div 11 , 1st place (Summer)

Just recieved my little medal for winning div11 of the Sussex L.S.R Summer League :) OK- it's a far cry from 1st place in Div 1 but I'm heading in right direction, now they've got me in Div 6 and we're already 2 rounds in :0 :0 :thumb:

DSC01233.jpg

atvb

sg1

OK- it's a far cry from 1st place in Div 1

It's a lot better than being 2nd anywhere! (i.e. first loser!)

I'm heading in right direction

That's right :)

Well done and good shooting for the winter.

Rutty

Yes, well done -

How many cards do you shoot in this league? Is it like the NSRA comp, three rounds of six cards making 90 shots in total?

10 rounds of 4 cards making 200 shots total (5 per card) :)

atvb

sg1

I did a 43 last week (round 2) I must admit , I did have a back twinge and an annoying kid moaning on another firing point which put me right off, I mean...fancy moaning that he can't benchrest his PCP .177 to hit target because the sound of my Rimfire .22lr was annoying him!!-"IT'S A GUN CLUB" in fact, he SHOULD have been wearing ear protection as he's under 16 years old :excl: . It's a good job I wasn't on RCO duty for that session.

Crack on :)

atvb

sg1

Yes I agree but it's the responsibility of the adults to make that decision for themselves at our club. However, under 16's at our club are TOLD to wear it by the on duty RCO usually!!

atvb

sg1

We only shoot air and most members have silencers on their rifles so we don't demand hearing protection. One member always wears his headphones as he says it helps him concentrate.

I assume you mean they're listening to music whilst shooting!!

See I would not allow that when I'm on range duty at our club(or any club I'm RCO at) as they could miss out on vital range instruction such as for eg: .....STOP AND UNLOAD :0 .

Getting back to subject.... I just shot round 3 of both Sussex and Hampshire on Wednesday evening and did pretty well considering I forgot me bloomin glasses :doh: On the Sussex I got two 45's and two 46's so I was happy with that considering my crosshair looked like it was unparallaxed!!! due to my bad right eyesight!!

atvb

sg1