Sign in to follow this  
sg1

Doubling up comp cards

Don't misunderstand this, but, I can't wait to get down to the range.

I want to compare two cards that have been shot back to back.

Mainly to see if the second shows any trace of lead or any other difference. If so probably so slight that somebody checking a fair few may not have time to notice.

Unless receiving both cards :poster_oops:

Also depends what you're shooting it with!!

atvb

sg1

I want to compare two cards that have been shot back to back.

Mainly to see if the second shows any trace of lead or any other difference. If so probably so slight that somebody checking a fair few may not have time to notice.

Unless receiving both cards

There are slight differences that will be apparent to an experienced scorer. For airguns, he target that was underneath will usually have a slightly larger shot hole. This will be apparent when the target is compared with other targets that have been shot in the correct manner, it is not essential to have the top target to compare.

Under these circumstances it is not necessary to conclusively prove that cheating took place, the scorer may disallow the card(s) under Rule 7.4.5. It is then up to the shooter to contest the decision; it will come as no surprise that few choose to do so.

Rutty

Rutty is right as a scorer you can tell with air targets and quiet often its the same scorer for 2 different comps and you can tell I have had people put one card upright and one behind sideways but you can tell the pattern- - - -- - Its cheating and should be stopped or reported

JJ