Sign in to follow this  
holly

Part Of The Fun ?

Got myself a small digtal camera to record all the so called shooters as i go about my business in the SEFTA area . i shall be able to capture SY-CO in all his glory for posterity ( or more like his posterior ) i gave my small digital cam away to the daughter and bought a proper cam , well as i thought . really it was just BIGGER , with loads of gagets that i did not and do not understand . this one sit's on the strap of my bum bag and will be ready to record all the action . or in the case of SY-CO lack of it ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

Rich , you would be supprised how many shooters come up and ask me to send em through a pic on the old internet , after a GP shoot or an open . but last year i hardly took a cam with me cos it was just to big and cumbersome . and as for the bag , well the mother in law is not coming ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

More likely, it will be used to photo the burgers at each GP and compare them to POPSHEEPS top grub :) :)

Al.

Edited by Tackleberry

So that's why SEFTA's GP is at MAD this year. Its Ian's burgers. :thumb: :thumb:

Al

If it were not for Ian's burgers i would not set foot on that course . that is one of the hadest courses to fathom the wind i know of . but as the song says " i'd walk a million miles for one of his burgers " ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

Got myself a small digtal camera to record all the so called shooters as i go about my business in the SEFTA area . i shall be able to capture SY-CO in all his glory for posterity ( or more like his posterior ) i gave my small digital cam away to the daughter and bought a proper cam , well as i thought . really it was just BIGGER , with loads of gagets that i did not and do not understand . this one sit's on the strap of my bum bag and will be ready to record all the action . or in the case of SY-CO lack of it ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

.................. reminds me of the bit in the film 2001 when the chimp/man pics up a bone and uses it as a weapon.........

cue music!!!! :)

Edited by Siy-co

Sounds to me like you are worried that i might muscle in on the wedding photos business with my compact ??? HOLLY :qq::thumb:

Sounds to me like you are worried that i might muscle in on the wedding photos business with my compact ??? HOLLY :qq::thumb:

Nothing holly .......... as they say....... about you is compact.. :f2:

Went over to SARC today (11.am) and cleared the course....... well every target that didn't go down was obviously frozen up.... so hey I'll take them as well

hard work coming back up the hill though... fully loaded in the snow

Nothing holly .......... as they say....... about you is compact.. :f2:

Went over to SARC today (11.am) and cleared the course....... well every target that didn't go down was obviously frozen up.... so hey I'll take them as well

hard work coming back up the hill though... fully loaded in the snow

Simon

you do know that that is our WINTER course? :f2:

certainly was Barry........

Actually SY-CO . barry is wrong . it is our PISTOL course ??? HOLLY heh heh heh . :):qq::thumb: