Sign in to follow this  
holly

SEFTA winter league round seven .

We are at iceni this sunday the 19th of feb for round seven of the SEFTA winter league . gonna be quite interesting as one of the team for the regionals has dropped out and three shooters are going head to head for the place . will bums drop out of their trousers or not . i have a fiver on dastardly dave croucher doing the deed . we will see ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

Always enjoy Iceni, great ground which can be challenging........

SY-CO . you find getting out of the car park challenging . never mind the course ??? HOLLY :):0:thumb:

Plus to add to the fun , will dan eley get up with craig ? will alex get up with the big boys ? will dave croucher get in the team ( oh the shame ) or will it be dave or phil ? OHHHHWEEERRRR MUM ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

The question is when did you last get it up old man :baa:

The question is when did you last get it up old man :baa:

I will answer a question with a question connor . WHOSE TEAM ARE YOU IN ??? HOLLY heh heh heh . :):qq:

Answer the question!

Sadly David, I'm a one man band, all lonely fighting on my own but alas I can only dream of the dizzy heights of being part of a regional team.

Conor

SEFTA better have 14 good uns as it only takes one bad apple :eek:

Sadly David, I'm a one man band, all lonely fighting on my own but alas I can only dream of the dizzy heights of being part of a regional team.

Conor

As you are registered as a Wafta shooter, you could shoot for Wafta in the inters.

on a wild card. see Doz / berty!

Answer the question!

Conor

SEFTA better have 14 good uns as it only takes one bad apple :eek:

Have no fear conor , it is only the best ten shots that count . so mine will sink gently without trace . bit like yours really ??? HOLLY :qq::thumb:

As you are registered as a Wafta shooter, you could shoot for Wafta in the inters.

on a wild card. see Doz / berty!

Ah ha , resorting to ringers hey ??? HOLLY

PS will he have to bring his own sheep if he gets in ? :0:)

Na I'll just take my bum bag....for the standers! Or maybe I'll just sit.

Edited by L-S-R

The interesting bit is , who will be in the top eight for the worlds team ??? HOLLY :):thumb:

The interesting bit is , who will be in the top eight for the worlds team ??? HOLLY :):thumb:

You've got to be in it, to win it! Which is why I was surprised when Rob Walker stepped aside from the SEFTA regional team.

However, Will Dave Croucher stand and deliver? Will Big Phil stop tampering with his scope and hit those targets? or Will it be a show stopper by performance from Dave O'Connor? One from three to fill the last place for a shot at the top 8 at Newbury.

I think it could be just what the Doc ordered.

Al.

Edited by Tackleberry

Doc is the outside dark horse . he can shoot as he proved at ETL . he has the rifle , he has the scope . BUT does he have the bum to top dastardly dave .dave's problems have overshadowed his performances of late . but he has his chance now to get in the team and avoid the slings and arrows of his FT mates ( what mates ) . gonna be close and i do hope they put em on the same lane . now that would be good ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

Plus to add to the fun , will dan eley get up with craig ? will alex get up with the big boys ? will dave croucher get in the team ( oh the shame ) or will it be dave or phil ? OHHHHWEEERRRR MUM ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

hmmm lets see

yes,no YES ,no,no

Well it was a yes to dastardly dave , in what was a nervous shoot for the three of em . dave won it with a 27 .??? HOLLY

Guest Doc

Had an absolute diaster to day, but i think the right man won the team place.

Edited by Doc

Had an absolute diaster to day, but i think the right man won the team place.

Rubbish , you should have tried harder ??? HOLLY :0:thumb:

Has anyone done the maths to see if it looks like they will be winning a prize in their grade at the end of the winter league?

Third in AA looks interesting, but all comes down to Kent :-)

Nope . fouth maybe a fight . but you do not get a prize for fourth ??? HOLLY :):thumb:

Nope . fouth maybe a fight . but you do not get a prize for fourth ??? HOLLY :):thumb:

:-) Good luck Holly!

All praise to Big Paul for paying up the fiver we bet on who would or would not get into the regional team and it was not Dave ,or Phill . Big Paul is looking for the pair of em . muttering about the wrong end of a pineapple or some such ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb: