• Announcements

• DaveL

VCR Bill

Since the introduction of the "latest" VCR bill on 1st October 2007, sales of AIRGUNS (including replicas) AND MAJOR COMPONENTS (barrels, cylinders etc.) by DEALERS is restricted to a face-to-face transaction.   Please ensure you are familiar with the changes brought about due to the VCR act, which may be viewed on the BASC website.   BASC and ACPO have produced a guide to the VCR act in PDF format, which avoids legalese and is very understandable. See HERE.   AirGunForum members must ensure their transactions conform with current legislation before posting.   An inter-dealer network to facilitate the continuation of mail order business is being established by Portland Jon. Details are HERE or direct to his website HERE.
    • AirGunForum

Editing your posts

The forum's EDIT function has been changed. After making your post, you will have 30 minutes to review and edit it. After that, only Admin will be able to make edits.   Should a post NEED to be edited afterwards, email to admin@airgunforum.net the change details, the URL of the thread it applies to and if appropriate, the reason for the change. Don't forget to identify yourself and do use your registered email address to make contact. All this is necessary, as admin must be able to identify who you are and that it is your post that you wish to edit.   Admin. will make the edit if it appears necessary. Note, if you want to change something that could easily be achieved by adding a further post to the thread, you will be expected to do it.   Forum staff generally view new posts added to threads since their last visit. If a "for sale" item has been sold or a wanted item has been obtained, just add a post to the thread and it will usually be noted and the thread title will be edited appropriately. This saves members' time wading through posts that are effectively "dead".   DaveL
Sign in to follow this  
holly

Round 8 SEFTA winter league .

This is it boys and girls . the last round of SEFTAs winter shoots . gonna be a toughee for sure . Will it be Craig . Dan or todd for the title of " the man " all is to be sorted out this sunday at Kent Woodsmans ground . be there or be square . ??? HOLLY :):thumb:

PS will Alex zoom through to the front . or will he be overtaken by dastardly dave croucher . :qq:

Every club shooter has had "Home advantage" twice this year, Except the Springfield teams. And we're still walking away with both divisions :) No over taking this time round Holly :thumb:

Al.

KW chaps,

Are there still Road works on the Rail Bridge route to Ham Street???

Al.

wasnt on sunday

Last chance to show us how you roll dave ??? HOLLY :):0:thumb:

Old Siyco is looking forward to the last SEFTA winter league in the 11-12 season at Kent......... weather a bit iffy so it seems

Edited by Siy-co

Old Siyco is looking forward to the last SEFTA winter league in the 11-12 season at Kent......... weather a bit iffy so it seems

looks like it's gonna be persisting it down on sunday :-(

A few spits of rain will not stop play . are you men or mice ??? HOLLY :):angry::thumb:

A few spits of rain will not stop play . are you men or mice ??? HOLLY :):angry::thumb:

sugar Mice me, thats why rain stops play :0

Edited by Piemanlarger

It's the stripping and cleaning of my gun afterwards that gets on my wick,also driving home wet

What stripping and cleaning . i pull the barrel through and it gets a squirt of WD 40 . that's it . PIEMAN . flog one of the EVs and buy a 9003 shutz . then i really would be worried ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

PS but not much . :qq:

Used to be ok with rain it until that GP last year at Otmoor?........ rained all day shot in the PM so soaked before I started..... hated it

What stripping and cleaning . i pull the barrel through and it gets a squirt of WD 40 . that's it . PIEMAN . flog one of the EVs and buy a 9003 shutz . then i really would be worried ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

PS but not much . :qq:

I suppose you can't make a rusty old nail anymore rusty. :):f2:

Used to be ok with rain it until that GP last year at Otmoor?........ rained all day shot in the PM so soaked before I started..... hated it

The problem was the walking . normally you do not go far in a GP . but that was just TOO far ??? HOLLY :)

I think you will find young stan , that rusty old nail is well in front of YOU ??? HOLLY :):angry::thumb:

PS just had a look stan and if you clear the course twice tomorrow . errrr , you still will be behind ?

Edited by holly

What a day,Wind and rain,but i managed to stay dry after Holly lent me his super dooper waterproof trousers. :thumb: Very good course,see you all at the showdown........PS I think Springfield have won if i'm not mistaken!!! :banana:

You are not mistaken.

http://www.etl-ftc.co.uk/competitions/seft...ual_results.php

Well done everyone who got placed. It has been a great winter league.

Just the showdown to do now. Which BTW the draw results are on the showdown page if you want to see who you're shooting against in the first round.

WAY TO GO SPRINGFIELD!!!!

Div One Champs. :)

Div Two Champs. :qq: (100% EVERY ROUND. Has that been done before??)

Two in Top 4 for AA

Top 2 Places for A

Top 2 Places for B

Well done Dan for creeping into first on the last round, for the overall Win. Unlucky Craig.

As for me, it was PANTS! Got to get it together for the Regionals.

See you at the showdown.

Al.

Edited by Tackleberry

Now i promised i would not crow if we won the Division one team champs ? but sod it

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS . WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS ??? HOLLY . yeah , yeah , yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oi croucher , you are gonna have to listen to me ALL BLO-ODY YEAR . :):qq::thumb::f2::shakehead:

keith you have put 15 as my score, it was 25. yours dave oconnor.

Dave , i thought you said you had 12 ??? HOLLY :qq::eek::thumb:

What a cracking draw for the Showdown. Some very well matched challenges ahead.

Al

craig and choppin for the final ??? HOLLY

PS me for a burger ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

Can you tell me if you shoot one more target than the others over 8 shoots how can you come second?

If its cos of % this has to be wrong,more tagets down must mean you win.

Paul.

Keith said at the start of the winter league he thought it would be Springfield/Springfield, must admit I thought at the time Kent would win one of them, but well done to Springfield!

As chairman of Springfield I must congratulate ALL Springfield shooters in their outstanding performance this Winter. WELL DONE!!!!

Paul, it is about hitting targets, you are right but SEFTA work on a dropped score and percentages on the day so it is possible to hit more targets on 8 shoots and still come second.

Is this right??

Keith or Todd will be along shortly to advise?

cheers Barry

Edited by kilty

The scoring and stuff is explained here - I'm not sure why this is so hard to find on the ETL site.

http://www.etl-ftc.co.uk/articles/sefta_wi..._guidelines.php

"In the individual event the percentage for each round is the individuals score divided by the highest score of the day x100. The individuals final score of the league will be an average of the highest seven percentages obtained from the eight rounds."