• Announcements

• DaveL

VCR Bill

Since the introduction of the "latest" VCR bill on 1st October 2007, sales of AIRGUNS (including replicas) AND MAJOR COMPONENTS (barrels, cylinders etc.) by DEALERS is restricted to a face-to-face transaction.   Please ensure you are familiar with the changes brought about due to the VCR act, which may be viewed on the BASC website.   BASC and ACPO have produced a guide to the VCR act in PDF format, which avoids legalese and is very understandable. See HERE.   AirGunForum members must ensure their transactions conform with current legislation before posting.   An inter-dealer network to facilitate the continuation of mail order business is being established by Portland Jon. Details are HERE or direct to his website HERE.
    • AirGunForum

Editing your posts

The forum's EDIT function has been changed. After making your post, you will have 30 minutes to review and edit it. After that, only Admin will be able to make edits.   Should a post NEED to be edited afterwards, email to admin@airgunforum.net the change details, the URL of the thread it applies to and if appropriate, the reason for the change. Don't forget to identify yourself and do use your registered email address to make contact. All this is necessary, as admin must be able to identify who you are and that it is your post that you wish to edit.   Admin. will make the edit if it appears necessary. Note, if you want to change something that could easily be achieved by adding a further post to the thread, you will be expected to do it.   Forum staff generally view new posts added to threads since their last visit. If a "for sale" item has been sold or a wanted item has been obtained, just add a post to the thread and it will usually be noted and the thread title will be edited appropriately. This saves members' time wading through posts that are effectively "dead".   DaveL
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doc

manor farm shoot

I'm thinking about it.I ain't decided yet.

I'll be there dave , need the practice . gimp coats out mate . reckon there will be a few from the area as it is good practice for the regionals ??? HOLLY :):thumb:

There's a local (ft?) shoot on Sunday??? where's Manor farm?

<dusts off the ev2 in preparation for the summer and a strong showing in B grade/>

Looks like me and lde will be there

Hi Dave

trying to decipher who you are going with?

Is that an L D E

Ah, penny dropped, LUCKY

Simon will be along soon :thumb:

It is Manor farm . Chapel street . Hinxworth . booking in opens at 9.00 am . briefing at 9.45 . and starts at 10.00 AM ish . £ 5 entry . 40 targets . drive careully at the shoot ??? HOLLY

. M25 to A1 . north past stevenage . when you come to the end of that part of the A1 M it is off to the right . pretty easy to find and quick to get to . dunno if there is any grub ??? HOLLY

Well good morning at Manor farm for the shoot . not a good result for me as my rifle sprung a leak and all i hit was the ground . a very open ground with as luck would have it , not much wind . but having said that , the bit there was , was very difficult to read . won by dan eley with craig second .every body seemed to go home happy . and talk of holding a GP there . cheers HOLLY :):thumb:

excellent shoot.............. SEFTA scooped a few prizes.......... more importantly I scooped 3rd in the Golden bunny.....

and Mr H ran out of wind/air

Sounds like a good day,and the weather was excellent.Would be interesting if they do get to host a GP there,not too far to travel.Gutted i missed it now.

I bet he'll be topped up to the brim for Saturday :laugh:

Al

........... more than likely.......... via the burger van

Nice of you to offer to buy me one sy-co . i did not know you cared . ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb: