Sign in to follow this  
holly

The Regional finals

Well this is it again . the regional finals has come around again . saturday is the individuals and sunday the teams . plus of course selection for the england team will be on both day's . two day's scores added together sorts out who will be going . looking forward to it myself as i need to get out and about and do some comps to get the winter rust out of my system ??? HOLLY :):thumb:

Mind you shame about .

SY-CO

ALEX.

AND

PAUL

??? HOLLY heh heh heh

:thefinger::escape:

Mind you shame about .

SY-CO

ALEX.

AND

PAUL

??? HOLLY heh heh heh

:thefinger::escape:

Now listen here you southern softie, us northeners are on top form (some of us anyway) and ready to whup yo botty's :f2:

Im actually starting to make sense of this new fangled pile of poo, sorry i mean March :doh: and as long as its sunny im in with a chance of ranging some of em right. Teas are on you Holly :thumb:

Now listen here you southern softie, us northeners are on top form (some of us anyway) and ready to whup yo botty's :f2:

Im actually starting to make sense of this new fangled pile of poo, sorry i mean March :doh: and as long as its sunny im in with a chance of ranging some of em right. Teas are on you Holly :thumb:

Sunny? Paul

12 degrees if we're lucky

see you at the week-end

cheers

Barry

Sunny? Paul

12 degrees if we're lucky

see you at the week-end

cheers

Barry

The "super scope" doesnt like ranging above 45 yards unless its sunny Barry :fume:

Righto paul . i have twenty pence to spend ??? HOLLY :):thumb:

Paul bring us some petrol on the way down, none round here i know of.

If i go will be using the little March i had this time last year.

Paul . well paul did all right with a 34 ,not great but not bad . there were a couple of clear's when i left . i dropped three mini kills cos i did not use my glasses to check my dialing and boogerred that up . plus missing two standers and one kneeler . ah well it must get better ??? HOLLY

Erm...... excuse me old fella, I scored a 35 :)

well in that case i owe you a tea ??? HOLLY :):qq::thumb:

Well done to Paul . BUT i am just warming up . saturday i got every longun on the course . got screwed on the mini kills .( should have brought my glasses ) sunday i was 6 down to the first lot of standers . dug in after that and cleared what was rest of the course . so it is there , i have just got to get it together ??? HOLLY :):thumb: