• Announcements

• DaveL

VCR Bill

Since the introduction of the "latest" VCR bill on 1st October 2007, sales of AIRGUNS (including replicas) AND MAJOR COMPONENTS (barrels, cylinders etc.) by DEALERS is restricted to a face-to-face transaction.   Please ensure you are familiar with the changes brought about due to the VCR act, which may be viewed on the BASC website.   BASC and ACPO have produced a guide to the VCR act in PDF format, which avoids legalese and is very understandable. See HERE.   AirGunForum members must ensure their transactions conform with current legislation before posting.   An inter-dealer network to facilitate the continuation of mail order business is being established by Portland Jon. Details are HERE or direct to his website HERE.
    • AirGunForum

Editing your posts

The forum's EDIT function has been changed. After making your post, you will have 30 minutes to review and edit it. After that, only Admin will be able to make edits.   Should a post NEED to be edited afterwards, email to admin@airgunforum.net the change details, the URL of the thread it applies to and if appropriate, the reason for the change. Don't forget to identify yourself and do use your registered email address to make contact. All this is necessary, as admin must be able to identify who you are and that it is your post that you wish to edit.   Admin. will make the edit if it appears necessary. Note, if you want to change something that could easily be achieved by adding a further post to the thread, you will be expected to do it.   Forum staff generally view new posts added to threads since their last visit. If a "for sale" item has been sold or a wanted item has been obtained, just add a post to the thread and it will usually be noted and the thread title will be edited appropriately. This saves members' time wading through posts that are effectively "dead".   DaveL
Sign in to follow this  
Guest raygun

New Pistol

Guest raygun

Picked up a new (well new to me) Target pistol today.

An Original Model 6 made in April 1992.

5 shots over the chrono 469.3, 468.8, 466.4, 468.6, 465.7. Averaging 467.8 for 3.67FPE.

Don't think that's bad for a 20 year old. icon_biggrin.gif

Ourselves and another club are starting a "Muscle power" Target league. Pistols have to be springer or Pump up, ie you have to put some muscle power in to get your pellet out laugh.gif

Been a few years since I shot 10mtr pistol so it should be fun.

ATB

Ray.

Your never 20 year old Ray! :rofl2:

Hopefully the MPL will start later this month. 4 cards, 5 shots, .177. Outward scoring for recoilless :beg: and inward scoring + 1 point per card for recoiling. :eek:

Guest raygun

Are you hinting that I've got to get all 5 pellets into one card, and 4 times.

:sign_help:

ATB

Ray.

Are you hinting that I've got to get all 5 pellets into one card, and 4 times.

:sign_help:

ATB

Ray.

Can't be done, surely???

Guest raygun

I now know why I stopped shooting 10mtr pistol.

My hand shakes, my eyes can't make out the sights and the black bit of the target is far too small.

In fact the whole target is too small :rofl2:

Good job this "Muscle Power League" is going to be fun. :lol2:

ATB

Ray.

Currently not by me.

:abiggrin: :abiggrin: :shakehead:

ATB

Ray.

Nor I, sir!

And if we ever lose sight of the fact that we do this for fun we should give it up.

Brilliant pistols I had one exactly like that, I sold it to roy Taylor, wish I still had it.

Have fun ray.

Well I got another one to replace the one I sold a few years ago.

Saw it on gunstar last night and went to pick it up from Cheshire gun room today.

Near mint 1990 6g in original,box with instructions.

I've just zeroed it in the garden and am very happy, can't wait to have a good shoot tomorrow with it.

835e177d.jpg

107bf865.jpg

Superb example Paul.

Think hard before selling that one :abiggrin:

ATB

Ray.

Cheers ray, gonna go have a go at some 10 m in a min, should be fun. This one will not be sold, I'll make sure of that.

Had a go at some 10m single handed today, my first time i years, I won't be applying for the next Olympics that's for sure, but I guess I can only get better, certainly can't get any worse.

Looks like I'm pulling my shots to the right too.

This was my one and only go, I'll get another go later when I've got more time.

0f5586fa.jpg

69f4c6ee.jpg