Sign in to follow this  
holly

Mr Shutz

Lowest score i ever qualified on was 18 at another shoot in wales up a -covered in gore- great mountain , shooting down into a valley . dear god the wind . dopper got 13 , bainsey got slaughtered . top score 23 . i would not mind but there were pigs running around in the car park setting off the car alarms . you could see down in the valley about two thousand feet below another club . right in the trees . why oh why were we not in there ??? HOLLY

Was that the place that was next door to the council estate which had a high security fence round it? That was up a hill as we ended up walking miles just trying to find the place. Bazza was navigating and he was 'sure' it was just round the next bend, it was like doing biathlon but without the snow... ^^

No col , this was so far out the back of beyond that the last town had been left far , far behind . ??? HOLLY

No col , this was so far out the back of beyond that the last town had been left far , far behind . ??? HOLLY

God knows then, the only two places I've shot in South Wales was a great big park, with trees down a hill and this other place perched on the side of a hill with escape from New York going on in the background.

I mean they have some marvelous woods in wales . why the hell are they not using em . ??? HOLLY

I mean they have some marvelous woods in wales . why the hell are they not using em . ??? HOLLY

Maybe the thinking is that open ground is either more difficult due to the wind or easier to put the targets out/in, but you're right. Either that or they just don't like woods due to all the trolls and fairies living there.... ;D

Now that is no way to talk of simon evans ??? HOLLY

Now that is no way to talk of simon evans ??? HOLLY

I know a Simon Ayers, but not a Simon Evans, still sounds like a fine upstanding Welsh name for sure... ^^

Edited by Eaton Rifles

Piemanlarger or NJR100 . or awsime evans . a rather large son of the valley's . you will know him when you see him . ??? HOLLY

Piemanlarger or NJR100 . or awsime evans . a rather large son of the valley's . you will know him when you see him . ??? HOLLY

Aha all becomes clear, talking of which he's been a little quiet on his trip to Midshires, sounds like he might still be up that hill frozen to the bone by that freezing mist.... ^^

I was thinking the same thing colin . could it be the lad got a good thrashing and was sent on his way with an empty feeling in the prize department .??? HOLLY

I was thinking the same thing colin . could it be the lad got a good thrashing and was sent on his way with an empty feeling in the prize department .??? HOLLY

Yep, I mean it's Thursday now and so far no sit-rep.

Now that means one of two outcomes, either he shrugged off the freezing mist Scott of the Antarctic style, blitzed the course and is still celebrating in the deep wilds, or the biting cold froze all extremities, scope went down, gun went down and he crashed and burned three-quarters of the way round much like someone on the rock a couple of weeks ago.... ^^

The jury is out...

Don't worry col , i have ordered a mega crash and burn for you at ETL CE V BW . gonna be good ??? HOLLY

PS now we need richard and ted to turn up as well .

Don't worry col , i have ordered a mega crash and burn for you at ETL CE V BW . gonna be good ??? HOLLY

PS now we need richard and ted to turn up as well .

I wouldn't hold out for Ted making an appearance, he hasn't got a gun for a start.

No, the person most missing from this is YOU, or are you going to do a star turn and rock up and quote 'show us how it's done, the re-match'... :rofl2:

I'm sure that there are many in the region who are relatively new to FT and have heard about this larger than life character who now lives in relative obscurity down on the rock, who would like to meet you in person and learn a tip or two as to where they've been going wrong... :escape:

I shall of course be down for the mini mayhem and the the essex 50 . which some how does not seem to be on my list of wins . i am pretty sure the only thing they could learn from me is how to get older disgracefully .??? HOLLY

I shall of course be down for the mini mayhem and the the essex 50 . which some how does not seem to be on my list of wins . i am pretty sure the only thing they could learn from me is how to get older disgracefully .??? HOLLY

I think you'll find that if you haven't added those two to your illustrious list of championships, then you never will.... ^^

Yep got the mini mayhen col but not thr Esex 50 YET ??? HOLLY

Yep got the mini mayhen col but not thr Esex 50 YET ??? HOLLY

Well, this could be your year then, with a bit of luck and a following wind... ^^

And that dear boy is what i tell myself each and every year ??? HOLLY

And that dear boy is what i tell myself each and every year ??? HOLLY

You've got to admire your hope...

I have lost count of the seconds and thirds but that as they ain't first .BUT i have the one and only ETL GLASS STAG ??? HOLLY

Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have lost count of the seconds and thirds but that as they ain't first .BUT i have the one and only ETL GLASS STAG ??? HOLLY

Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And dont we know it

And dont we know it

Good job he's not a top-shot otherwise the whole World would know about it....

When a man has a glass stag , what need of other trifaling prizes is there . ??? HOLLY

This glass stag is a bit like a unicorn, lots of talk about it but no ones actually seen it.

I have lost count of the seconds and thirds but that as they ain't first .

As Stu Hancox double world champ used to say, seconds no where.

Watched stu in a shoot off for first place at otmoor 80 i think it was . the other fella say's do you wanna toss up for it . no say's stu if we toss up i can lose . he won .??? HOLLY

I will send a pic to colin and he can maybe put it up on the board .??? HOLLY

I will send a pic to colin and he can maybe put it up on the board .??? HOLLY

Yep go for it...

This glass stag is a bit like a unicorn, lots of talk about it but no ones actually seen it.

*Cough* Here's the proof I'm afraid....

11jvfqc.jpg

Cheers Col , what don''t speak . don't lie . ??? HOLLY