Sign in to follow this  
holly

A GINB and the WIFE

Well GINB have told me that the Wifes Bull pup Stock will be on it's way to us monday . Good Innit . a report on the stock and the shooting of will of course follow ??? HOLLY

PS anybody who wants pics of stock and assembly ( doddle ) give me a shout .

Blow me down , they tried to deliver it today and i was out . sod it . coming back tomorrow they say . you would think they would e-mail to say it is gonna be delivered in this day and age . but having said that , three days from indonesia to the IOW ain't bad ??? HOLLY

Surely the woods from indonesia but fashioned in italy or somewhere local or hVe i got that wrong?

Anyway ive seen how they load tge trailets for IOW ferry hope they got plenty of bubblewrap on it

Got it today from UPS . only snag was there were some vital parts missing . at least i have got my rail for my steyr . ah well . will see what andreas has to say tonight , when they come into work ??? HOLLY

PS knowing my luck at the mo . sod off ?

No mate . it comes from the other side of the world . three days to delivery ??? HOLLY

Well GINB were very fair . explaining that what i thought was standard was in fact extras . but they are sending em over as a sign of good will and i will nag grandad into fitting em for me ??? HOLLY

Blimey Holly you have more jam than Hartleys 😁 I never get owt fer nowt 😢

PM sent ??? HOLLY

Well GINB were very fair . explaining that what i thought was standard was in fact extras . but they are sending em over as a sign of good will and i will nag grandad into fitting em for me ??? HOLLY

which model number did you order and for which rifle Hol?

ive not long had mine, a model 3 bullpup in sono oil finished for a s400 classic, all high polished ally bits as well, just a shame they have gone belly up. :(

PM sent draco ??? HOLLY

which model number did you order and for which rifle Hol?

ive not long had mine, a model 3 bullpup in sono oil finished for a s400 classic, all high polished ally bits as well, just a shame they have gone belly up. :(

Yes terrible shame. I've had some good dealings with them and very trust worthy. They sent me my stock before I even sent the money off. Here's a statement from GINB from Blackpool air rifles.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=820850397929061&id=149836288363812