Sign in to follow this  
holly

ALEX BODDY

Alex has told us he is unwell . he does not want any fuss . but if you will keep your fingers crossed for him that would be nice and we hope to see him well and shooting that old cannon of his very soon . ??? HOLLY

PS that should be Boddy . sorry about that but you cannot edit the title .

Edited by Admin.

Edited by DaveL

Damncant delete

Edited by dc1

Let's hope for a speedy recovery. And see him shooting very soon.

Hello All,

Many thanks for the well wishes. It has been greatly received and will not be forgotten.

As you are good friends (albeit we hardly meet other than at GP's or Comps these days) I wanted to keep the tumour news contained until I had a defined programme of treatment. And that keeps eluding me, but the drugs are great!!! Tuesday is my D-day.

Two days later, I can get my Retina surgury underway too. So within 3 weeks I might be able to realize that my Luep isn't as wrong as I recently thought, even if its just range finding from the window sill.

I'm not confined to a bed, and the CSFTA Winter league is still on for Meon Valley AC (weather allowing). I won't be competing, but supporting Judit from the sidelines. If we don't see you there, I will see you at ETL for GP2.

And if you feel ill, please go see the Doctor :)

ATB,

Alex n Judit.

Hi Alex,

best wishes on a speedy recovery, And I will see you at ETL were we will both kick Hollys a@se.

That is small hope and no hope Dave ??? HOLLY :rofl2::escape: