Sign in to follow this  
dc1

BRING IT ON!!!!

As we all know ( well those of us skilled😉 enuff to get in the team) know,its the weekend of the Bfta Champs and Inters.

Predictions ?

Edited by dc1

looking at the weather, bit breezy, could be a tough weekend.................. but I have great faith in you dc1.......... final victory over the isle dwelling hun is ours...

Errrrr if all you are aiming for is to beat ME . then i think you are aiming a bit LOW ??? HOLLY

Gotta aim low cos of those short bullpup friendly legs

You boy's should be aiming to walk up to ossy or calps and smack em around the chops with a wet haddock . and say " I'll Be Having You " ??? HOLLY

Just turn up, take it as it comes.

I wasn't going to go last time, new scope day before untried and tested in 12mph winds. Got up and ended up at Newbury in shoot off for 2nd no where.

Good luck SEFTA. really missing the sport!

Then stop talking about it Dave and get doing it ??? Holly

Edited by holly

Then stop talking about it Dave and get doing it ??? Holly

Just starting to put a springer rig together - will be at the Alex Body Shoot, if not out and about before that (hopefully)

Good luck to those shooting over the weekend :) Enjoy!

Wet'nwindy here this morning, but set to dry up later.

As I'm about 70 miles West of Newbury I hope this all blows through before the off.

Sefta,s finest , the mighty battle . was thrashed out of sight . by little old me today at the regionals . yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. ??? Holly

Edited by holly

Congrats to Peter for winning today!

Congrats to Peter for winning today!

Where have you seen the results Nat?

STB wasn't sure if I can link it here.

Those results must be wrong, no Holly in the top ten.

Hahahahahahahahaha :lol2:

Those results must be wrong, no Holly in the top ten.

He wus robbed guv!

Got my ass kicked to day .oh well back to the drawing board ???holly

Got my ass kicked to day .oh well back to the drawing board ???holly

Well it must almost be Cricket time, so at least you'll have another rifle to abuse, that'll put you in a good mood for Wednesday... :)

Well uncle colin . those that were there , get a say ? those that were sitting down the club DON'T ??? HOLLY

I wouldn't say kicked. Only one target in it,and that wind was hard to read. I actually preferred it when it was constant. What did it for me was,as you range and settle into the shot the wind is going one way,just as you pull the trigger it changed. The best one was in one lane,the 50 odd yarder the string was going right to left and the 30 odd yarder was going the other way. The Windy cater was showing left to right along with anything you cared to throw in the air. So obviously it changes passed the 30 yarder but to allow wind for the 50 yarder it meant aim with the wind and it just seemed wrong so I went for a poke & hope. DINK! -swearword-!!!

Edited by springboy

The course stan kicked both of our -bottoms- i am afraid . just put it down to experience . the leaves will be on the trees soon and will cut down the wind a bit .??? HOLLY

Just seen the video from Amason, nice work.

Were there any long ones, wind could hear it but not much effect?

Lastly just one person at 52 mins seeing what the wind was doing!

Edited by Jon

There were more 55 yarders than i have ever seen in a comp . i don't think there was a full sized target below 40- yards . back in the day they used to put the hardest course out saturday for the individuals . sunday was an easier course because there were all types of grades . and it was a team comp . ??? HOLLY

There were more 55 yarders than i have ever seen in a comp . i don't think there was a full sized target below 40- yards . back in the day they used to put the hardest course out saturday for the individuals . sunday was an easier course because there were all types of grades . and it was a team comp . ??? HOLLY

I was going to say that if anything the targets looked a bit close and full-sized, but then I realised that Andy was settled in a chair and sticking to just a couple of easy lanes.... :)

The wind at that place always seems to be off the plate, 2008 Regionals it was at least a good foot of wind at full chat going down the SE side, then coming up the other side virtually no wind on some and then opposite lock on others, really did my noodle in.