Sign in to follow this  
holly

GP3 this sunday questions ?

Neil if it is raining i will be in the Cafe .

Sounds like a plan Holly. Nice brekkie, then a big mug of tea / coffee, then later a big ol whack of cake. Luverly!

Actually neil , a bannana before the shoot is all us pros eat ??? HOLLY

Actually neil , a bannana before the shoot is all us pros eat ??? HOLLY

very true....

With half a loaf wrapped around it ??? HOLLY :rofl2::cheers::escape:

Well Hague was on fire today at the club, so my money has switched from holly to Hague.

Matt

I think that's a bit of a lie Mr Hollingdale, as at GP 1 I observed you making short work of a burger (or possibly sausage, it was gone that quick I couldn't tell ) in a roll, apparently smothered in brown sauce, much of which you transferred to me when we shook hands.

Banana! Yer right.

It's the cider you were drinking the night befor neil . possibly a crumb or two might have passed my lips ??? HOLLY :cheers::escape:

Both the neil's are spent forces . time for the old farts to come through ? maybe bobby or dave then ??? HOLLY :poster_oops:

It's the cider you were drinking the night befor neil .

Never touch the stuff, it rots your brian..no, bran, no, hold on... oh come on , it rots..... sorry, what were we talking about?

Any news yet?

The suspense is killing me.

Has Holly managed to trounce all the big names? Or did he succumb to the all day breakfast?

Bright 'n' breezy here this afternoon, and as North Oxon is only about 60 miles East of me, I suspect it has been much the same there.

We've had a normal day at Shebbear, force 5 blowing to force 6 in gusts. :offtopic:

Sounds about right.

How was the cake?

Bertie and Simon ayres top three down.

Jack Harris, ozzy four down.

That's all I heard so far.

Matt

Im saying nothing .......................... you will have to hear from the meister himself...

So sitting in a nice warm Cafe is getting down and dirty? Lol

So sitting in a nice warm Cafe is getting down and dirty? Lol

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it... and Holly is just the man for the job.

Surprising amount of silence, so either the downpour of rain that soaked me at ETL washed Holly away or the ferry sank... :)

Surprising amount of silence, so either the downpour of rain that soaked me at ETL washed Holly away or the ferry sank... :)

unofficial results are up elsewhere ;) might be why all is quiet on the rock.

Oh sad day . mr lupe is defunct . the rear bell has seperated it's self from the body .oh dear i am in morning . and it still managed to get a 25 ex 50 ??? HOLLY

I can only think it is years of carrying it around by the scope ??? HOLLY

Sounds like it needs a trip to Jon.

Oh sad day . mr lupe is defunct . the rear bell has seperated it's self from the body .oh dear i am in morning . and it still managed to get a 25 ex 50 ??? HOLLY

With this score bragging right are now with me soundly getting better score of 34.

Mr Holly, one needs to keep you equipment n working order.

Normal service may be resumed later but the ribbing will continue until that point.

On a side note I enjoyedthe day and course. Started on lane 15 and my first miss was target 40 wen a hhidden breeze pushed the pellet out of kill to the right. Then dropped another 5 before the end of lane 23 by either giving to much or to little for wind.

Missed 4 in the first 5 lanes then had a weird wind session from lane 8 dropping another 6 to finish on a 34.

Well enough of my troubles . dan the man i think did enough to stay in front . the actual course was i thought a good one . the wind though i found horrendous . i think out of 50 targets i knew where the wind was coming from on maybe five targets . the rest was poke and hope .bring back cliffy ??? HOLLY

Well enough of my troubles . dan the man i think did enough to stay in front . the actual course was i thought a good one . the wind though i found horrendous . i think out of 50 targets i knew where the wind was coming from on maybe five targets . the rest was poke and hope .bring back cliffy ??? HOLLY

Was it the course where you're pointing every which way from lane to lane?

Seen piccies of lanes on the mowed grass area, that can take a bit but still sheltered. Up the masts might have done it.

Colin, the course weaved down the lane o the ground. Lane 1 was pointing north is ( 12 o'clock let's say) and by lane 4 it's now pointing 6 o'clock most of the remains are pointing in the direction of 2-4 o'clock when you reach lane 18 you then shoot the opposite side of the lane 9 o'clock.

Even lanes were mainly at 9 o'clock and the odds at 3 o'clock. Lanes 24 & 25 were both at 3.

I felt the wind on the first 5 lanes and last 6 lanes was either stronger (the beginning ) and swirling at the end.

Colin, the course weaved down the lane o the ground. Lane 1 was pointing north is ( 12 o'clock let's say) and by lane 4 it's now pointing 6 o'clock most of the remains are pointing in the direction of 2-4 o'clock when you reach lane 18 you then shoot the opposite side of the lane 9 o'clock.

Even lanes were mainly at 9 o'clock and the odds at 3 o'clock. Lanes 24 & 25 were both at 3.

I felt the wind on the first 5 lanes and last 6 lanes was either stronger (the beginning ) and swirling at the end.

Haha yea the wibbly windy, windy course where you're all over the shop with the wind, good job those that stayed in the forties.... :)