itsray

Target shooting in Leicestershire area

Anyone have any information on air rifle target shooting ranges/clubs within 20 miles of Leicester City?

Cheers

Redhill revolvers...& there's a club near Groby....try a google search.

Apologies - Just seen this request!

There are quite a few locally. Most allow the use of all types of air and some full bore/shotgun too.

Here are 2  I use within your mileage.

Kibworth Shooting Grounds on the A6 towards Market Harborough. http://www.kibworthshootingground.co.uk/ £25.00 per year plus £5.00 a day members/ £10.00 non members opening 0900 to dusk. Closed Mondays.

But my favourite is;

The Bull in the Hollow as you enter Loughborough from the A6. https://www.facebook.com/pg/BullintheHollow/community/?ref=page_internal. £30.00 per year plus £1.00 per day members open from early to late 362 days per year.

I shall be giving up Kibworth this year though due to their ever increasing prices and an increasingly unfriendly atmosphere. The onsite gun shop is also expensive.

Hope that helps but Private Message  me if you need more info.

Ray

Edited by itsray

Quite odd, this request was posted by yourself in 2015 and now answered by yourself in 2018 lol...

My answer to his question was merely an update after my honest experiences with other ranges and clubs. I simply responded to the question by another member using my later learned information gained over the previous 3 years. Obviously he had not looked at previous posts or done a forum search on here for the information. Hope that explains the reply. lol