Sign in to follow this  
holly

The Shutz Barrel

Whatever floats yer boat Holly. If you want to tie up a big hairy trucker, then you go right ahead.

OH right neil so i wait out side my gaff with a lasso till a big hairy trucker comes by and try to lasso his CB antenna . ??? HOLLY

Is that code you naughty boy, I'm sure Mr Croucher could elaborate.... :rolleyes:

Need to get hold of a speaker magnet . so keep an eye out for any dumped speakers , bigger the better ??? HOLLY

, bigger the better ??? HOLLY

Not necessarily, some of the tweeters that get retro fitted into cars have very powerful magnets.

Between the magnets and the metal detector if there is anything to find , we will find it ??? HOLLY

PS the detector is surprising good for the money .

Between the magnets and the metal detector if there is anything to find , we will find it ??? HOLLY

Remember, if it's a real big contact and starts ticking.....run! :)

Remember, if it's a real big contact and starts ticking.....

....thump it with a great big hammer.

BTW you did remember to leave your March to me in your will, didn't you.

NO ??? HOLLY

Well tried my shutz with the new barrel today and although better , as you would expect with a new barrel it was not THAT much better , so to me it is something in the action . ??? HOLLY

Well tried my shutz with the new barrel today and although better , as you would expect with a new barrel it was not THAT much better , so to me it is something in the action . ??? HOLLY

Rob Walker was also having random problems with his 2002 ar Springfield yesterday, but at least he managed to keep his action intact... :rolleyes:

Ahh the saga of the pins . yes metal detector was used and nothing , dunno . magnet was used and nothing , dunno . turned out the muzzle break was too loose a fit , took off , dunno . all in all , dunno as jon would say . when the going get's tough , the tought sod off and have a beer . ??? HOLLY

Mr shutz has had Major re-engeneering work done and i am hoping it will be enough to be able to use it this sunday ? dunno . i have a feeling in my water that a lot of the problem was the exact pellets , they have been replaced with air arms . the hammer spring has been replaced . some other small bits and pieces done ( secret ) polishing of this and that . barrel cleaned . all we have to do tomorrow is to reset the power on the chrono and zero it up . will herman the german be back to his best . ??? HOLLY

Mr shutz has had Major re-engeneering work done and i am hoping it will be enough to be able to use it this sunday ? dunno . i have a feeling in my water that a lot of the problem was the exact pellets , they have been replaced with air arms . the hammer spring has been replaced . some other small bits and pieces done ( secret ) polishing of this and that . barrel cleaned . all we have to do tomorrow is to reset the power on the chrono and zero it up . will herman the german be back to his best . ??? HOLLY

If it still has the original Anschutz barrel on it, a word from the wise, try the Snipers through it lubed with FP10... :grin:

If it still has the original Anschutz barrel on it, a word from the wise, try the Snipers through it lubed with STP... :grin:

FTFY Colin.

Colin you have no wise words ? the only barrels that need lube are bad ones . get a shutz , put air arms 4.52s through it and don't worry??? HOLLY :iagree::amen:

PS oh i forgot , you have an FTP . WORRY . :poster_oops::thefinger::cheers:

Colin you have no wise words ? the only barrels that need lube are bad ones . get a shutz , put air arms 4.52s through it and don't worry??? HOLLY :iagree::amen:

PS oh i forgot , you have an FTP . WORRY . :poster_oops::thefinger::cheers:

Cackle not Rock dweller for my FTP is a wolf in sheep's clothing.... :)

We will see about that on sunday colin at KW . it will take more that magic pellets to help you out in that wind . ??? HOLLY

PS remember the aim is to average 30 over the winter league .

We will see about that on sunday colin at KW . it will take more that magic pellets to help you out in that wind . ??? HOLLY

PS remember the aim is to average 30 over the winter league .

You are aiming too low then... :grin:

We don't shoot over junior courses col . Senior courses only ??? HOLLY

We don't shoot over junior courses col . Senior courses only ??? HOLLY

I thought you saved Senior courses for the pie n' mash shop? :)

The wife has learnt how to make pie and mash and does her own . fridays is pie n mash night here in shanklin ??? HOLLY

I think we have be sensible colin for a change and look for a score at or around the 30 mark . i would like to see that as an average for the winter league . obviously more would be nice but a lot of that will be in the positionals . mine are not great at the mo . so this is something to work on . mind you first my trigger repair has to hold together . personally looking forward to this sunday . if the weather is as said it may well be more like 25 ish . there are still quite a few leafs on the trees , so once in the wood we have a chance of a decent score . on the outside it may be a different story . talking of triggers . i forgot just how sensitive the shutz trigger is . gotta keep my finger well away from it on the standers ??? HOLLY

PS let the best men and man win ( as long as that is not neil or colin ) let her Ripppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Edited by holly

gotta keep my finger well away from it on the standers ??? HOLLY

I made that mistake at the Euro's, and dinked a 25 yard gimmie kneeler... ohhhh the shame.

As for scores, Colin and I have both posted 'returning to form' scores in the last week, you, old chap, are the one who needs to prove your mettle.

Mettle proved Neil . i have upped the ante and call you ??? HOLLY

PS now i must up the trigger pressure and work on the position to give me a fimer hold .

Edited by holly

Your in the mix, but far from in the lead.

The Winter League is a long and winding trail filled with excitement and pitfalls, round 1 was but just a footstep on beginning of that trail... :grin: