Sign in to follow this  
holly

The Shutz Barrel

3 hours ago, holly said:

They want all the ideas and pics put in and they need a couple of mods ??? HOLLY

With or without parkas and lamberettas? 🤔

Vespa's only please ??? HOLLY

Just now, holly said:

Vespa's only please ??? HOLLY

Dont they do boil in the bag dinners??

Dave son . i am worried for you as you seem to see everything as FOOD . this is worrisome . i recommend a diet of bats dung . taken three times a day :Grumpgramp: . after all look what it has done for Colin ??? HOLLY:Spike

11 hours ago, holly said:

Dave son . i am worried for you as you seem to see everything as FOOD . this is worrisome . i recommend a diet of bats dung . taken three times a day :Grumpgramp: . after all look what it has done for Colin ??? HOLLY:Spike

I don’t know about bats but the bush tucker challenges in the jungle are enough to put people off food for life.

i’m sure a nice liquidised pigs snout would do the business...👍

Well the bat's dung did help you to a season best of 34 ? HOLLY

2 hours ago, holly said:

Well the bat's dung did help you to a season best of 34 ? HOLLY

As you would say I was just Luuuuuuucky!!!!!  :grin:

Nonsense , i can see a reassurgence in your future . Sy-co and groucher were thrashed . so will be running scared . yes the man who won the Ottmoor  80 is BACK   ??? HOLLY

OK Uncle Neil say's that the shutz should be back Wednesday . Keith is gonna send me some pics of the Allen bolts he has placed in his shutz breech . i can see nothing to stop world domination . stand clear of the doors . i am Coming Throughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ??? HOLLY  :Grumpgramp::goodpost:

25 minutes ago, holly said:

Nonsense , i can see a reassurgence in your future . Sy-co and groucher were thrashed . so will be running scared . yes the man who won the Ottmoor  80 is BACK   ??? HOLLY

Errr wasnt that me??

31 minutes ago, dc1 said:

Errr wasnt that me??

Maybe, but I won it one year in the mid-2000's after a shoot off against Wayne who I also gave a lift to.

Seem to remember we both ended up on 72/80.

That was my blue 2002 and first Comp. X40 combination, always regretted selling that rig but the kids were coming along so it had t'go.

Yes i remember it well . on the long fire track . there was a 52 yard mini . i got it and as i do celebrated . Col says what are you going on about . i told him . he said yes i got that , so . rather deflated the moment . and the booger won it ??? HOLLY

13 hours ago, holly said:

Yes i remember it well . on the long fire track . there was a 52 yard mini . i got it and as i do celebrated . Col says what are you going on about . i told him . he said yes i got that , so . rather deflated the moment . and the booger won it ??? HOLLY

I liked that competition, the mixture of 80 targets and wacky course was hilarious. My luckiest shot was the one in a tree at head height that had a strip of metal over the kill about 15mm wide. I watched shooter after shooter hit the strip so when I went for it I aimed at the strip and it missed and went over....:rofl2:

3 hours ago, Eaton Rifles said:

I aimed at the strip and it missed and went over....:rofl2:

The Story Of Your Life ??? HOLLY

21 minutes ago, holly said:

The Story Of Your Life ??? HOLLY

You don't know just how true that is, sliding doors and all that...:grin:

as long as it not shut doors , you are OK ??? HOLLY

4 hours ago, holly said:

as long as it not shut doors , you are OK ??? HOLLY

I’ve always been good at opening doors me, for people that deserve it and into people that don’t.

Mr shutz should get here tomorrow . fingers crossed . won't be able to use it till sunday though ??? HOLLY

6 hours ago, holly said:

Mr shutz should get here tomorrow . fingers crossed . won't be able to use it till sunday though ??? HOLLY

So where has it been off to ‘Weglueanybarrel.com’?  😉

It has been off to Uncle Neil . who declared it a right dirty mess . . it is now pristeen , glowing gently in it's case . ??? HOLLY 

PS i can hear it muttering softly ? " Just Show Me That SEFTA Mob . they are in for a good ass kicking " :goodpost:

1 hour ago, holly said:

It has been off to Uncle Neil . who declared it a right dirty mess . . it is now pristeen , glowing gently in it's case . ??? HOLLY 

PS i can hear it muttering softly ? " Just Show Me That SEFTA Mob . they are in for a good ass kicking " :goodpost:

Deluded as usual...🤣

You keep telling your self that Col ??? HOLLY

6 hours ago, holly said:

You keep telling your self that Col ??? HOLLY

We’re still waiting for the Hollymeister masterclass of how it’s done?

🤣

My opus . well of course , you cannot rush that sort of thing ??? HOLLY

Just now, holly said:

My opus . well of course , you cannot rush that sort of thing ??? HOLLY

Very right and proper, so this decade or the next you think?

We must not rush into it Col . it must be savoured like a fine wine ? Whoops . i should not have said that . i can hear Nat's running up the drive a we speak ??? HOLLY

13 hours ago, holly said:

We must not rush into it Col . it must be savoured like a fine wine ? Whoops . i should not have said that . i can hear Nat's running up the drive a we speak ??? HOLLY

Honestly that girl, the slightest squeak and pop of a cork and she's there like a whippet...:grin:

Right behind us then Col ??? HOLLY

Gonna be windy tomorrow . so it will be zero as best can and see how it goes ??? HOLLY

• Well it was windy today , gust of 45 MPH . gave mr shutz a good run out . not gonna be as easy as i thought . after a 6 months lay off . i had forgotten really how to get the best out of it . will give it a run out wednesday . to decide whether to shoot it next sunday at the buccs .  the worse bit was the standers . i need all of those i can get ??? HOLLY