Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
holly

The Shutz Barrel

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, holly said:

They want all the ideas and pics put in and they need a couple of mods ??? HOLLY

 

With or without parkas and lamberettas? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vespa's only please ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holly said:

Vespa's only please ??? HOLLY

Dont they do boil in the bag dinners??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave son . i am worried for you as you seem to see everything as FOOD . this is worrisome . i recommend a diet of bats dung . taken three times a day :Grumpgramp: . after all look what it has done for Colin ??? HOLLY:Spike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, holly said:

Dave son . i am worried for you as you seem to see everything as FOOD . this is worrisome . i recommend a diet of bats dung . taken three times a day :Grumpgramp: . after all look what it has done for Colin ??? HOLLY:Spike

 

I don’t know about bats but the bush tucker challenges in the jungle are enough to put people off food for life.

i’m sure a nice liquidised pigs snout would do the business...👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the bat's dung did help you to a season best of 34 ? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, holly said:

Well the bat's dung did help you to a season best of 34 ? HOLLY

 

As you would say I was just Luuuuuuucky!!!!!  :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nonsense , i can see a reassurgence in your future . Sy-co and groucher were thrashed . so will be running scared . yes the man who won the Ottmoor  80 is BACK   ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK Uncle Neil say's that the shutz should be back Wednesday . Keith is gonna send me some pics of the Allen bolts he has placed in his shutz breech . i can see nothing to stop world domination . stand clear of the doors . i am Coming Throughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ??? HOLLY  :Grumpgramp::goodpost:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, holly said:

Nonsense , i can see a reassurgence in your future . Sy-co and groucher were thrashed . so will be running scared . yes the man who won the Ottmoor  80 is BACK   ??? HOLLY

Errr wasnt that me??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, dc1 said:

Errr wasnt that me??

 

Maybe, but I won it one year in the mid-2000's after a shoot off against Wayne who I also gave a lift to.

Seem to remember we both ended up on 72/80.

That was my blue 2002 and first Comp. X40 combination, always regretted selling that rig but the kids were coming along so it had t'go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i remember it well . on the long fire track . there was a 52 yard mini . i got it and as i do celebrated . Col says what are you going on about . i told him . he said yes i got that , so . rather deflated the moment . and the booger won it ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, holly said:

Yes i remember it well . on the long fire track . there was a 52 yard mini . i got it and as i do celebrated . Col says what are you going on about . i told him . he said yes i got that , so . rather deflated the moment . and the booger won it ??? HOLLY

 

I liked that competition, the mixture of 80 targets and wacky course was hilarious. My luckiest shot was the one in a tree at head height that had a strip of metal over the kill about 15mm wide. I watched shooter after shooter hit the strip so when I went for it I aimed at the strip and it missed and went over....:rofl2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eaton Rifles said:

 I aimed at the strip and it missed and went over....:rofl2:

 

 

The Story Of Your Life ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, holly said:

 

 

The Story Of Your Life ??? HOLLY

 

You don't know just how true that is, sliding doors and all that...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as long as it not shut doors , you are OK ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, holly said:

as long as it not shut doors , you are OK ??? HOLLY

 

I’ve always been good at opening doors me, for people that deserve it and into people that don’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr shutz should get here tomorrow . fingers crossed . won't be able to use it till sunday though ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, holly said:

Mr shutz should get here tomorrow . fingers crossed . won't be able to use it till sunday though ??? HOLLY

 

So where has it been off to ‘Weglueanybarrel.com’?  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been off to Uncle Neil . who declared it a right dirty mess . . it is now pristeen , glowing gently in it's case . ??? HOLLY 

 

PS i can hear it muttering softly ? " Just Show Me That SEFTA Mob . they are in for a good ass kicking " :goodpost:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, holly said:

It has been off to Uncle Neil . who declared it a right dirty mess . . it is now pristeen , glowing gently in it's case . ??? HOLLY 

 

PS i can hear it muttering softly ? " Just Show Me That SEFTA Mob . they are in for a good ass kicking " :goodpost:

 

Deluded as usual...🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You keep telling your self that Col ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, holly said:

You keep telling your self that Col ??? HOLLY

 

We’re still waiting for the Hollymeister masterclass of how it’s done?

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My opus . well of course , you cannot rush that sort of thing ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, holly said:

My opus . well of course , you cannot rush that sort of thing ??? HOLLY

 

Very right and proper, so this decade or the next you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We must not rush into it Col . it must be savoured like a fine wine ? Whoops . i should not have said that . i can hear Nat's running up the drive a we speak ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, holly said:

We must not rush into it Col . it must be savoured like a fine wine ? Whoops . i should not have said that . i can hear Nat's running up the drive a we speak ??? HOLLY

 

Honestly that girl, the slightest squeak and pop of a cork and she's there like a whippet...:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right behind us then Col ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be windy tomorrow . so it will be zero as best can and see how it goes ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Well it was windy today , gust of 45 MPH . gave mr shutz a good run out . not gonna be as easy as i thought . after a 6 months lay off . i had forgotten really how to get the best out of it . will give it a run out wednesday . to decide whether to shoot it next sunday at the buccs .  the worse bit was the standers . i need all of those i can get ??? HOLLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×