Sign in to follow this  
dc1

Help!! Ive lost it

Cant switch to mobile vetsion of site. There uaed to be a button somewhere but cant find it now

Site will probably auto detect it if you close browser and come back. I had same issue.

Don't have that problem with iPhone 😂

Site excessively slow again the last few weeks, 2mins on pm not sent.

Dave you have not only lost the Button , you have lost the plot . that is now two side wheels and one button in a week . can you remember where you parked your lorry ??? HOLLY

PS you had better start for bisley now .

I think what dave was really saying , was a cry for help ( FT variety ) in other words , he had lost the Plot ??? HOLLY

PS i am also told the dan had trouble as well ? could Neil be premature selling his 2002 to get a 9015

Edited by holly

I think what dave was really saying , was a cry for help ( FT variety ) in other words , he had lost the Plot ??? HOLLY

PS i am also told the dan had trouble as well ? could Neil be premature selling his 2002 to get a 9015

The 9015 is an evolving beast, Dan has old style valving which is probably umm showing it's age...:grin:

You cannot get Older than my 2002 colin . a transfer port . plus heavy spring . plus heavy hammer . leads to reliabilty . perhaps you boy's should buy one as a spare . did i mention i have one for sale ??? HOLLY

You cannot get Older than my 2002 colin . a transfer port . plus heavy spring . plus heavy hammer . leads to reliabilty . perhaps you boy's should buy one as a spare . did i mention i have one for sale ??? HOLLY

Thanks for the kind offer but ummm I'm sure there is a more deserving home somewhere....:grin:

Many colin . i was feeling sorry for you ??? HOLLY

Many colin . i was feeling sorry for you ??? HOLLY

Don't, I manage just fine, talking of which I did hear that Assad needed a part-time barrel bomb welder, anything that might float your boat? :grin:

I have a pipe line bomb in the making . that any good ??? HOLLY

Dave colin knows EVERYTHING . and if not him Neil ??? HOLLY

Dave, close phone browser, delete cache if you can and reload site. It seems to auto detect the mobile version on mine.

Don't believer her Dave . it is a trick . the phone once you delete your cache . will go to a dirty web site , where you will join Colin and Jon ??? HOLLY

Edited by holly

Dave, close phone browser, delete cache if you can and reload site. It seems to auto detect the mobile version on mine.

That Nat is cleverer than her size would suggest!!!!!! Cheers Nat,clearing cache did it

Dave put it in the washing machine , ? that cleared it ??? HOLLY

That Nat is cleverer than her size would suggest!!!!!! Cheers Nat,clearing cache did it

Lol you're welcome ;)

You should not have done that nat's . dave is like a lost dog . he will now follow you home and pee on your couch ??? HOLLY

You should not have done that nat's . dave is like a lost dog . he will now follow you home and pee on your couch ??? HOLLY

They already have dogs Holls, so are well versed in the pee scenario.....:grin: