Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

The World FT Championships at Glanusk, Glorious Wales....:)

Will it be the same partners for all three days?

​Yes it should be. There may be the odd alteration if we have drop outs (Colin lol) or someone slips through the net who has a chance of winning., though I don't expect that to happen.

Why thank you Si, I've haven't been called a drop-out since School and then there were a few expletives in there as well...:grin:

​Yes it should be. There may be the odd alteration if we have drop outs (Colin lol) or someone slips through the net who has a chance of winning., though I don't expect that to happen.

What about me Si?

Well that should make for a pretty competitive three days. The last time I shot a Worlds I had different partners every day which was pretty sociable.

I'm just there for the fun of it, so it's all good with me..... unless I get two really grumpy b*ggers.

What about me Si?

​#

your in the 3rd session

What about me Si?

​#

your in the 3rd session

We still talking shooting or drinking...:rolleyes:

What happened to putting pressure on the top shots by putting em together each day . top scores with top scores . your just making it easy for em . that is not the worlds . more like a practice session . ??? HOLLY

​I'm confused? Are you saying there is another Darren who is actually a top shot and therefor should be starting on white course in the woods on day 1 with all the other 75 potential winners lol

​I'm confused? Are you saying there is another Darren who is actually a top shot and therefor should be starting on white course in the woods on day 1 with all the other 75 potential winners lol

You forgot our champ on the Rock, ok so he hasn't entered or paid, doesn't have a serviceable rifle and is a little dodgy on kneelers but apart from that he only asks that you spell his name right on the trophy....:grin:

No but there is a DarrOn

No but there is a DarrOn

​Are that explains it, Darren, 2nd session, Darron, 3rd session lol

So where are the pardners/sessions being put up then Si, the Glanusk site?

Si,

If I was to swap over to shooting a spring gun rather than pcp would that cause any issue?

Matt

You forgot our champ on the Rock, ok so he hasn't entered or paid, doesn't have a serviceable rifle and is a little dodgy on kneelers but apart from that he only asks that you spell his name right on the trophy.... :grin:

You forget Colin , i already have VD and scar ??? HOLLY

No but there is a DarrOn

That's no problem Si, it's like a premenition I come from nowhere

You forgot our champ on the Rock, ok so he hasn't entered or paid, doesn't have a serviceable rifle and is a little dodgy on kneelers but apart from that he only asks that you spell his name right on the trophy.... :grin:

You forget Colin , i already have VD and scar ??? HOLLY

Well, qudos for your honesty, has the AA meetings meetings started to rub off on you? :grin:

So is that a A meeting? Or an AA meeting meeting?

So is that a A meeting? Or an AA meeting meeting?

It's ok Neil, he's still trying to figure it out...:grin:

What ever it is it will be AA , obviously . top grade , top quality . ahh yes , it is good to be good . but great to be great . you young uns could learn something from that . ??? HOLLY :cheers:

PS Now settle down at the back , or i will come amongst you . :poster_oops:

Si,

If I was to swap over to shooting a spring gun rather than pcp would that cause any issue?

Matt

​Not really Matt, but if you could send the email to John for official dome ness please that would be good

So where are the pardners/sessions being put up then Si, the Glanusk site?

They will be on Wafta wftf 2017 when done.. Not scheduled to be up till August however

No but there is a DarrOn

That's no problem Si, it's like a premenition I come from nowhere

And finish having not gone forward or back, result!!

Si,

Matt

​Not really Matt, but if you could send the email to John for official dome ness please that would be good

At the moment its just something im considering. Ill make a decision next week or so.

Matt

I notice that Stan the man , has not been on here lately , giving it large about his new springer . the one he was a gonna wipe every body up with . don't think it has been out side the house lately has it . ??? HOLLY

PS Spring gun shooters never seem to get out of the house , do they with em . WHY , cos they are always tuning em . disenbowling , stripping , fettling em . when they have finished it . the damn thing never works for longer than ten mins ( Rob ) and weighs about the same as london bridge .

Edited by holly

I notice that Stan the man , has not been on here lately , giving it large about his new springer . the one he was a gonna wipe every body up with . don't think it has been out side the house lately has it . ??? HOLLY

PS Spring gun shooters never seem to get out of the house , do they with em . WHY , cos they are always tuning em . disenbowling , stripping , fettling em . when they have finished it . the damn thing never works for longer than ten mins ( Rob ) and weighs about the same as london bridge .

You can't talk with your 'experiments' with the SR.

Stan is probably just saving himself for when he relaunches his FT career, entering the seething cauldron that is modern FT and casting all challengers aside....much like your good self Holly? :grin:

Stan will be seething all right , when he gets his ass handed to him at the first winter league with the Old Clunker . OH YES ??? HOLLY

Stan will be seething all right , when he gets his ass handed to him at the first winter league with the Old Clunker . OH YES ??? HOLLY

He's got to get out of the house first and considering that it's tradition that the first Kent Woodsmen WL shoot is always a wet one I doubt that Stan would brave the elements to rust his springs up....:grin:

Shame the lad used to be a contender ( bit like Nat's ) ??? HOLLY

How Right ??? HOLLY

We shall see ;)

My Money is on Steve to take the title of Iceni's finest this winter League ??? HOLLY