• Announcements

• DaveL

VCR Bill

Since the introduction of the "latest" VCR bill on 1st October 2007, sales of AIRGUNS (including replicas) AND MAJOR COMPONENTS (barrels, cylinders etc.) by DEALERS is restricted to a face-to-face transaction.   Please ensure you are familiar with the changes brought about due to the VCR act, which may be viewed on the BASC website.   BASC and ACPO have produced a guide to the VCR act in PDF format, which avoids legalese and is very understandable. See HERE.   AirGunForum members must ensure their transactions conform with current legislation before posting.   An inter-dealer network to facilitate the continuation of mail order business is being established by Portland Jon. Details are HERE or direct to his website HERE.
    • AirGunForum

Editing your posts

The forum's EDIT function has been changed. After making your post, you will have 30 minutes to review and edit it. After that, only Admin will be able to make edits.   Should a post NEED to be edited afterwards, email to admin@airgunforum.net the change details, the URL of the thread it applies to and if appropriate, the reason for the change. Don't forget to identify yourself and do use your registered email address to make contact. All this is necessary, as admin must be able to identify who you are and that it is your post that you wish to edit.   Admin. will make the edit if it appears necessary. Note, if you want to change something that could easily be achieved by adding a further post to the thread, you will be expected to do it.   Forum staff generally view new posts added to threads since their last visit. If a "for sale" item has been sold or a wanted item has been obtained, just add a post to the thread and it will usually be noted and the thread title will be edited appropriately. This saves members' time wading through posts that are effectively "dead".   DaveL
Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

So, Kent and Essex Opens....

These traditional favourites are almost upon us and as usual a few questions have to be asked.

Looks like an old Kent winner has finally received his March, so will this be the match made in heaven for this Springfield hopeful or will it be a March too long for the Springfield crew...:grin:

He'll probably spend the best part of the year setting it up 😂

I really fancy visiting Kent WM one day, just need it to move a bit closer!

One name

NATHAN REEVE. ESSEX OPEN 2017??

I wont be doing the Kent shoot as I'm on call that weekend but I'll be at the Essex Open with a few more from Iceni.

One name

NATHAN REEVE. ESSEX OPEN 2017??

I reckon his Grandad Alan will win it ? yeah right ??? HOLLY

I really fancy visiting Kent WM one day, just need it to move a bit closer!

It's one of those annoying grounds that at first sight seems a walk in the park, but if there's any wind, all those trees and the railway embankment really do some weird things with pellets.

Well, the BBC weather showing humungous rain tracking in from the near continent for Sunday morning, but Metcheck is showing as sunny and cloudy with zero rain until at least tea time. One of them has got it completely wrong...:rolleyes:

Let's hope it's the latter.

Turns out Nikki has booked the caravan into a service Sunday lunchtime so Kent is definately off for me but good luck to all those that brave either torrential rain or blistering sun...:grin:

This is not good Colin . of the shooters i know and talk too not one of em is going . ??? HOLLY

This is not good Colin . of the shooters i know and talk too not one of em is going . ??? HOLLY

Looks like Dave and Dan will have to flip a coin for it then....:rolleyes:

Looks like Dave and Dan will have to flip a coin for it then....:rolleyes:

And its my turn

Good shoot today. Weather stayed good so that's a bonus. Well done Dan for a stonking 39x40.

Good shoot today. Weather stayed good so that's a bonus. Well done Dan for a stonking 39x40.

Ye Gods, Dan missed one?

Did DC save up a ripsnorter for a tactical gas attack again, the cad....:grin:

😂😂😂

Dan posted these on Facebook.

KENT OPEN 2017

Firstly a big 'thank you' to everyone who helped out at todays event; there are too many names to list but without your generously donated time and efforts, today simply would not have happened, let alone been the successful and enjoyable day it was.

Secondly, well done to everyone who competed & we hope you enjoyed your day. Please see below Grade winners & scores. All (FT) scores have been sent off for grading.

AA
1st Dan Eley 39
2nd Simon Evans 37
3rd Dave Hatfield 34

A
1st Graham Jopson 33
2nd Dave Purcell 33
3rd Andy Pearson 33

B
1st Neil Dibben 32
2nd Gary Keough 31
3rd Dave O'Connor 28

C
1st Paul Ross 23
2nd Adrian Coe 23
3rd John New 20

HFT
1st Kevin Hills 70/80
2nd Rick Bowell 69
3rd Tony Archer 68

Side Shoot
1st Dan Eley

Top Junior
Emma Cogger

Dan Eley 39 100
Simon Evans 37 94.8
Dave Hatfield 34 87.1
Graham Jopson 33 84.6
Dave Purcell 33 84.6
Andy Pearson 33 84.6
Neil Dibben 32 82
Dave Croucher 31 79.4
Gary Keough 31 79.4
Helen Carragher 30 76.9
Mike Gordine 28 71.7
Dave O'Connor 28 71.7
Gordon Eley 27 69.2
Peter Stickings 24 61.5
Steve Heath 24 61.5
Stan Kempton 24 61.5
Barry Johnson 23 58.9
Paul Ross 23 58.9
Adrian Coe 23 58.9
John New 20 51.2
Chris Hobson 20 51.2
Pete Blatchford 19 48.7
Dave Punnett 19 48.7
Rory McFarlane 18 46.1
Adrian Bloomfield 17 43.5
Phil Ray 16 41
Trevor Townsend 15 38.4
Tony Sultana 14 35.8
Anthony Martin 14 35.8
Shaun Barnes 13 33.3
Emma Cogger 13 33.3

Luckily that was one wet shoot that I missed thankfully but I did hear about it afterwards....:grin:

..............only if you had a time machine

Luckily that was one wet shoot that I missed thankfully but I did hear about it afterwards.... :grin:

..............only if you had a time machine

:lol2: Filmed only yesterday while Ian & Paul were in the field preparing part of the course for Sunday. :cheers::escape:

Edited by Amason007

Aha and I thought that was the infamous shoot in the field a couple of years ago where the heaven's opened up in true Springfield style....:grin:

So Holly, great shoot, very tricky wind in the field won by Red with a stonking 37/40, Dan the nearest AA with a 33 says it all. Young Nat shot her socks off to equal Dan in the first serious use of the 9015, so a good time alround...:grin:

Not quite Colin . have another look at the results and you will see SEFTA had it's ass handed to it big time . NOT GOOD ??? HOLLY :amen:

PS Home ground , home advantage and best SEFTA score 33 . perhaps you lot should take up ping pong . :cheers:

Not quite Colin . have another look at the results and you will see SEFTA had it's ass handed to it big time . NOT GOOD ??? HOLLY :amen:

PS Home ground , home advantage and best SEFTA score 33 . perhaps you lot should take up ping pong . :cheers:

Not detracting from Red's great performance but it did depend on where you started on the course as the wind was a bit kinder at the start out there, not that made any difference to my misses...:grin:

Anyways, the only way is up.

Well only thing I wasn't happy with was my disciplines. Other then that all good.