Sign in to follow this  
holly

So You Want A Gary Cane Bull Pup ?

In walnut grade 2. not laminate it is £1278 incuding VAT . start saving ??? HOLLY

No stock is worth that much. You just need a bit of 4"x2" and some wood glue and nails. Job done

Sounds like you're going to have to lay off the pie and mash for a few weeks?

Is that to fit a the Greaser or Annie and does it include the scope rail?

:grin:

as far as i know they only do it for Steyr's . for the money . you send them the action . they make the stock in grade two walnut . fit the remote trigger . fit the Scope rail and a wegu butt pad for your £1278 . plus post i would imagine . i have put my pulsar up for sale ??? HOLLY

as far as i know they only do it for Steyr's . for the money . you send them the action . they make the stock in grade two walnut . fit the remote trigger . fit the Scope rail and a wegu butt pad for your £1278 . plus post i would imagine . i have put my pulsar up for sale ??? HOLLY

NOoooooo, not the Pulsar up for sale?

Why only a few short weeks ago it was the second coming, El Messiah, the rifle to finally kick all comers collective butts, what happened?

Ok let's look at the possibilities knowing what we do:

• The scope rail fell off?

• The barrel launched itself?

• The firing solenoid didn't work better after a liberal dosing of supa-glue?

• And of course the old favourite, the battery died mid-shoot and you don't have a charger?

Thing is Colin, all of Holly's guns will kick our collective -bottoms-.

According to his lordship that is

But his lordship aint realised he has to escape from alcatraz to do it

Edited by dc1

Looks.quite.nice in that red plywood tho

Looks.quite.nice in that red plywood tho

Yea except the Rock Chimp is going for grade 2 walnut so yet more stock swelling and flexing when he gets it wet....:grin:

And of course the old favourite, the battery died mid-shoot and you don't have a charger?

What sort of idiot would do that? :doh:

The Pulsar tell's you when the battery is low . also since it is 6 AA batteries . you can change then on the spot . plus you can at a pinch use one out of your fire alarm and then watch the house burn down . you get a minimum of 16,000 shots from a set of batteries . plus on one charge of air two hundred shots plus at 11. 5 foot pounds . let me see any of you lot do that . it is a good rifle but no good for FT . shame . as for taking the GC stock out in the rain ? Are You Raving Mad . at the sight of a cloud , even a small one . i would be inside quicker than Neil Mac . well maybe not that quick , but close . please feel free to spin on this ??? HOLLY :cheers::thefinger:

The Pulsar tell's you when the battery is low . also since it is 6 AA batteries . you can change then on the spot . plus you can at a pinch use one out of your fire alarm and then watch the house burn down . you get a minimum of 16,000 shots from a set of batteries . plus on one charge of air two hundred shots plus at 11. 5 foot pounds . let me see any of you lot do that . it is a good rifle but no good for FT . shame . as for taking the GC stock out in the rain ? Are You Raving Mad . at the sight of a cloud , even a small one . i would be inside quicker than Neil Mac . well maybe not that quick , but close . please feel free to spin on this ??? HOLLY :cheers::thefinger:

You've changed....what has happened to the man of steel who had to be dragged off a rain lashed, waist deep course...:rolleyes:

In the rain with a Fine walnut stock . are you mad . yes with the old Shutz . not a problem . might be OK for an old alloy jobbie . make you laugh . they are trying to give me the hurry up . said when i have the full amount , yes . till then no . don't do loans . now what can i sell ??? HOLLY :amen:

PS shot through the rain today at the club . quite warm but loads of drips came down on me . reminded me of Colin . :cheers:

Ive got 500 for.that manky march of.yours

Ive got 500 for.that manky march of.yours

You'll be lucky, he may be senile but not that senile....:grin:

Btw Holly you might want to edit your 'Puksar' selling advert on StB, if selling a Pulsar isn't bad enough putting subliminal messages into potential buyers minds about 'puke' is never going to end well....:grin:

twil have a look ??? HOLLY

PS Gunstar is a better bet

A fella came up and said do you want a swap ? now what part of i am selling to raise money did he not understand . ??? HOLLY

A fella came up and said do you want a swap ? now what part of i am selling to raise money did he not understand . ??? HOLLY

Were you at one of those renowned Rock parties again? :rolleyes:

colin i think hollys turned into a dry weather shooter ,hes been on the rock to long :Dontfeedthetroll:

colin i think hollys turned into a dry weather shooter ,hes been on the rock to long :Dontfeedthetroll:

You're right Terry, all this talk of cake and refusing to shoot in the rain, he's not the FT shooter we once knew...:grin:

wednesday when colin was in his heated office and terry was playing with his toy bus . i was shooting in the rain . ??? HOLLY

wednesday when colin was in his heated office and terry was playing with his toy bus . i was shooting in the rain . ??? HOLLY

Heated in the Summer, are you mad?

Nay, air-conditioned with tea and cake on tap....:grin:

So much for the rock hard ETL member . ready for anything . tea and cake . i ask you .??? HOLLY

PS Did Somebody Say Cake . :sign_respect1:

So much for the rock hard ETL member . ready for anything . tea and cake . i ask you .??? HOLLY

PS Did Somebody Say Cake . :sign_respect1:

Well if you call raspberry donuts cake...:grin:

We Demand Rock cake over here , put's hairs on your chest col ??? HOLLY

We Demand Rock cake over here , put's hairs on your chest col ??? HOLLY

Lovingly crafted from the finest Rock and guaranteed to break even the toughest molar, yea I've experienced those...:rolleyes:

Well the wife is doing em sunday i think .. but we have the daughter and sprog over at the mo , so dunno ??? HOLLY

Well the wife is doing em sunday i think .. but we have the daughter and sprog over at the mo , so dunno ??? HOLLY

Gonna be chucking it down Sunday on the Rock so you won't be doing any shooting anyways....

Nope stops early . starts again about 12 . stops about two . what ever it won't stop me . i have a EV2 too Test before selling ??? HOLLY

PS got waterproofs in you .

So are you finally biting the bullet, selling off all the old -rubbish- and getting one decent rifle based on a bull-pupped Steyr...:rolleyes: