Sign in to follow this  
holly

So You Want A Gary Cane Bull Pup ?

2 hours ago, holly said:

This is your problem Colin ? a lack of confidence . bit like groucher after he got a good thrashing on the course sunday by Sy-Co . and after giving it large at bisley too . ohh well as i say . be nice to people on the way up . cos they are the same people you will meet on the way down ??? HOLLY

Ob the flip-side there is over-confidence, something which your good self has never suffered with I'm sure...:rolleyes:

I was , therefore i am Col . if i can do the kneelers i can get back properly into A grade . not just scrape in . lemme at em ??? HOLLY

Rain tomorrow . so only a limited time to see if what i have done with the steyr works . fingers crossed ??? HOLLY 

I like the way you’re like one of those old school plate spinners except with guns...👍

A faint heart never interfeered  with a Elephant ??? HOLLY

OK Steyr watchers . good day today . not too much wind but the odd gust proved to me that the steyr with any barrel on it is not a great wind gun . when you know the wind  . all is well . anyway re zeroed the rifle after dismantling it . after a few shots all the lifts came in right down to 10 yards . good on a very high mount . i tried some AAs  with two drops of FP10 in a tin with just enough pellets to cover the bottom of the tin. did well for about ten pellets , then the groups started to open . shall try it next time out with one drop , to see if that makes a difference ??? HOLLY 

On 12/3/2018 at 11:15 AM, holly said:

This is your problem Colin ? a lack of confidence . bit like groucher after he got a good thrashing on the course sunday by Sy-Co . and after giving it large at bisley too . ohh well as i say . be nice to people on the way up . cos they are the same people you will meet on the way down ??? HOLLY

A good thrashing ???? Are we on the same page here??

DC you have to bear in mind he’s getting reports via his dodgy phone and when his hearing aid is playing up it’s not good...😳

On the same Page Dave ? are you still reading the Beano ??? HOLLY

6 hours ago, holly said:

On the same Page Dave ? are you still reading the Beano ??? HOLLY

Only while driving his truck...😳

More like spankers weekly ??? HOLLY

Just now, holly said:

More like spankers weekly ??? HOLLY

Surely he can have yours when you've finished with it?   :grin:

Sorry i am more refined in all things Col . i take Blushed monthly ??? HOLLY

13 hours ago, holly said:

Sorry i am more refined in all things Col . i take Blushed monthly ??? HOLLY

That's strange as Clarkey always said you collected the 'Knee Trembler Tribune'?  :rolleyes:

Lies i am afraid , possibly the " Parade " or big girls yearly ??? HOLLY

1 hour ago, holly said:

Lies i am afraid , possibly the " Parade " or big girls yearly ??? HOLLY

The mind boggles....:0

OK as i have decided to use the shutz sunday i have changed over the actions of the steyr's . so i now have a LG 110 action in the GC stock . quit a simple job for once . trigger feels better already and no barrel movement when shutting the breech either . will see how that goes next week ??? HOLLY

3 hours ago, holly said:

OK as i have decided to use the shutz sunday i have changed over the actions of the steyr's . so i now have a LG 110 action in the GC stock . quit a simple job for once . trigger feels better already and no barrel movement when shutting the breech either . will see how that goes next week ??? HOLLY

I thought you had a Steyr action in the GC stock already? :rolleyes:

I do but the other one has a better trigger and of course the later addition of two bolts in the breech ( LG 110 )  to prevent movement when shutting the breech  . plus bazza  did quite well with it at the worlds . so it will be interesting to see how it goes in the GC stock ??? HOLLY