Sign in to follow this  
holly

So You Want A Gary Cane Bull Pup ?

He supplies a new one and services the old one ??? HOLLY

2 hours ago, holly said:

He supplies a new one and services the old one ??? HOLLY

Ah ok sounds good. So will this cure the 'problem'?

when i spoke to chris  , he came out with a long list of things it could be . most if not all will be covered in the service ??? HOLLY

PS only question is . when do i get it back ?

Sounds like you should get Plan B ready, you do have a Plan B right?

Plan B is the wifes steyr ??? HOLLY

7 minutes ago, holly said:

Plan B is the wifes steyr ??? HOLLY

Aha, so is that in one piece relatively speaking?  :rolleyes:

So Far ??? HOLLY

4 hours ago, holly said:

So Far ??? HOLLY

Time yet, I can sense the grinder twitching....:rolleyes:

OK chris has said the service is complete . the reg is now spot on and working way better than tolerances . all the O rings have been changed , hammer spring and valve spring renewed . hammer polished . new transfer port washer . ready to rock . only down side was steyr sent a pistol reg not a 16 J . so that will be sent on later . probably get it monday , with luck . testing wednesday and hopefully set it up . ready for Springfield GP . ??? HOLLY  :)  :thumb:

PS only one thing to say . Stand Out The Way . Coming Through . It is Time To Let Her Ripppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

7 hours ago, holly said:

OK chris has said the service is complete . the reg is now spot on and working way better than tolerances . all the O rings have been changed , hammer spring and valve spring renewed . hammer polished . new transfer port washer . ready to rock . only down side was steyr sent a pistol reg not a 16 J . so that will be sent on later . probably get it monday , with luck . testing wednesday and hopefully set it up . ready for Springfield GP . ??? HOLLY  :)  :thumb:

PS only one thing to say . Stand Out The Way . Coming Through . It is Time To Let Her Ripppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I sense impending doom...🙀

For you dear boy , certainly ??? HOLLY

PS Nat's is quaking in her galoshes 

1 hour ago, holly said:

For you dear boy , certainly ??? HOLLY

PS Nat's is quaking in her galoshes 

Nat will soon give you a clean pair of heels the way she is shooting just lately....:rolleyes:

Probably both of us Col . but hey ho and off we go ??? HOLLY :)  :thumb:

PS Mind you the field Of Doom might get her . we are experts after all . :bore:  :soj:

2 hours ago, holly said:

Probably both of us Col . but hey ho and off we go ??? HOLLY :)  :thumb:

PS Mind you the field Of Doom might get her . we are experts after all . :bore:  :soj:

I admire your enthusiasm, I've shot the field once only at the Essex Open and it didn't go well...:rofl2:

I shot my Compound bow in that field and that was super scary . the damn thing went into the wood at the bottom of the field . long , long way ??? HOLLY

OK bits came for the steyr but i was picking up grandad  . so won't be able to get em till monday ??? HOLLY 

9 hours ago, AndyIoW said:

That will be Tuesday as the PO will be shut.

Love it....🤣

Have no fear , will be just a moment before it is fitted and a clear round put in ??? HOLLY

2 hours ago, holly said:

Have no fear , will be just a moment before it is fitted and a clear round put in ??? HOLLY

Better save all your best luck for the weekend mate...:rolleyes:

We shall see Colin . all i require . is a course , a fair wind , some targets and a busty blonde with a beer in each hand ??? HOLLY

OK pick up the bits tomorrow . put it over the chrono indoors . and see how it goes .??? HOLLY

10 hours ago, holly said:

OK pick up the bits tomorrow . put it over the chrono indoors . and see how it goes .??? HOLLY

Let’s hope the bits are complete...👍

bits complete , gun goes bang . nothing falls off . ready to kick 9015 ass ( plus assorted daystates , air arms , Ripleys , uncle to Cobley and all ) ??? HOLLY

PS Tomorrow will . nut and bolt check , chrono check , zero , grouping , shoot some targets . cup of tea and a cake .

14 hours ago, holly said:

bits complete , gun goes bang . nothing falls off . ready to kick 9015 ass ( plus assorted daystates , air arms , Ripleys , uncle to Cobley and all ) ??? HOLLY

PS Tomorrow will . nut and bolt check , chrono check , zero , grouping , shoot some targets . cup of tea and a cake .

We shall see if this truly is 'the one' though recent history dictates otherwise...:rolleyes:

Cake sounds good. 

1 hour ago, RN10 said:

Cake sounds good. 

Keith, if you leave now you might get a few crumbs....:rofl2:

6 hours ago, Eaton Rifles said:

We shall see if this truly is 'the one' though recent history dictates otherwise...:rolleyes:

Last I heard it was in bits

47 minutes ago, dc1 said:

Last I heard it was in bits

Yep though I can't talk as all my rifles have been in bits recently with Operation Graphene...:rolleyes:

Still at least I know how to put mine back together again properly.

well to day was a cock up of truly epic proportions , caused by the transfer port washer and a dodgy chrono . won't bother to go into details . cos it is just to boring ??? HOLLY :shakehead:  :bore:

PS the good news is the rifles shoots well . well it did at the end of 5 hours of ######ing about and 300 pellets . :hit::angry: