Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Maintenance gun holder display etc

Am after a gun holder to sit on a table, maintenance thingymejig.

What would people recommend, it's just to sit on a table at glanusk with a rifle on it.

Looked at the mtm jobbie but not sure which is best to get.

Matt

I am sure you could pay anything for a maintenance holder Matt, but if you intend to carry it around at events it would make sense to have a fairly light one, not too bulky.

I had one for a birthday/christmas present its a wooden one with two drawers full of mops and jags etc. I haven't come across one the same and I have had this one for a number of years and I must say it does everything from shotguns,rifles,down to air rifles/pistols.

I gave up competition rifle shooting a few years ago and only do clays and air rifles (PLINKING) now.

Bob

It's really just something to demo a rifle more than anything else...stand a rifle in on a table if that makes sense.

The plastic mtm ones look ok just not sure if they'd suit having a skeleton stocked rifle in them.

Matt

It's really just something to demo a rifle more than anything else...stand a rifle in on a table if that makes sense.

The plastic mtm ones look ok just not sure if they'd suit having a skeleton stocked rifle in them.

Matt

I've seen table top rifle stands much like the wooden racks that are wall mounted, but only at shows and they were probably custom made.

This is the problem, lifted from City Airweapons.

5e27fb16f2caf56e27f7c4f53228405e.jpg

Rear Y needs altering plus substantially higher to clear those muther palm adjusters and aftermarket too low pistol grips, standard grip here.

One above has no cast off or rifle will tip.