Sign in to follow this  
dc1

Oops

I appear to have had a hollyism and replied to the email telling me i had a message and not to reply to this email

Ohhhh the wrath of the Govenor will be down upon your head now ??? HOLLY

Don't think he's ever been banned on StB.

Well not by me anyway...

When I first came back after the last lay-off so probably the winter of 2013-4 he was on a StB ban over some problem selling stuff on there as he asked me to do the dirty work for him which I politely declined....:grin:

Couldn't have been that bad as he was only in Das Kooler for a week, but I seem to remember lots of merriment from other members about the ban.

Oh that makes sense... there was a cla clunk sound which I thought was a baseball, but now I realise it must have been his hip...

Rubbish , i was banned from the BBS . upset the old HFT mob that was on there . got a suspension from STB from Connor for bumping a advert . for one week . got a rollicking from the gov on here for a naughty ditty . and another rollicking for doing the same as dave just did . ( very easy to do ) that is the lot of my crimes . ??? HOLLY

Rubbish , i was banned from the BBS . upset the old HFT mob that was on there . got a suspension from STB from Connor for bumping a advert . for one week . got a rollicking from the gov on here for a naughty ditty . and another rollicking for doing the same as dave just did . ( very easy to do ) that is the lot of my crimes . ??? HOLLY

No wonder you're only a few miles from Parky, makes it easier when the time comes....:grin:

If you have never been banned from the BBS you have never lived ??? HOLLY

PS Back on now thanks to Gareth . good man .

Edited by holly