Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

The Euros.....

Any results? I heard Kev Sayers has had a bad one, Red had a good one though.

Matt

From STB

Red 3

Gilly 4

Hague 5

Calps 10

Wrecker 11

Shagger 13

Gadget 14

Woody 9

Eley 6

Schoefield 5

Italiañ 5

Edited by NatS

Some interesting scores, some higher some lower than expected. I suspect the open section to the right, towards the zero range is having its usual effect.

Am session was great conditions with just the usual tricky wind , PM session multiple torrential down pours, 38 - 38 for me

That's pretty good shooting, I think I'd be happy around that score.

Am session was great conditions with just the usual tricky wind , PM session multiple torrential down pours, 38 - 38 for me

Consistent mate, now you. Just need to either get ten more per session or miss ten less, your choice...:grin:

now you. Just need to either get ten more per session or miss ten less, your choice... :grin:

Wut?

Consistent mate, now you. Just need to either get ten more per session or miss ten less, your choice...:grin:

No no just by looking at 1st and 2nd I can tell all I need to do is shrink or become a moaner lol

Well done to woody ,in the money . just ??? HOLLY

No no just by looking at 1st and 2nd I can tell all I need to do is shrink or become a moaner lol

Well I should do well then. Muahahahahahahaa

Edited by NatS

Well I should do well then. Muahahahahahahaa

Don't worry, your time is over the Winter League this year and maybe the ETL50 as a warm up...:grin:

That is if the 9015 holds up in the cold and wet colin ??? HOLLY

No colin . with a steyr . you just get a small allen key out . then with a flick of the wrist , you correct and then go on to win the comp . ( maybe ) ??? HOLLY

No colin . with a steyr . you just get a small allen key out . then with a flick of the wrist , you correct and then go on to win the comp . ( maybe ) ??? HOLLY

I'll let you into a little secret, funnily enough you can do the same with an Anschutz except it's a small cheese head screw. There you go, that's your insightful insight for the day and now you have the problem of what you're gonna bin to make room for it...:grin: