Sign in to follow this  
Amason007

World Field Target Championships 2017 - Day 1 PM Session - Video

Good of you to include the others, obviously i am the best bits!

Mega job, look forward to the rest, its about the best view of the shooting i will get!

Thanks for the video Andy. I've lived the event vicariously. Great to look through the vids and pics. Thanks to those who have done them.

Excellent job Andy, it is interesting to see all the different rifle / scope / technique variations.

It is also nice to see the PM shooters.

Nice one Andy, loving the slo-mo... :grin:

Cheers Colin. :cheers:

Good of you to include the others, obviously i am the best bits!

Mega job, look forward to the rest, its about the best view of the shooting i will get!

Did I get your best side though Simon :lol2::poster_oops::escape:

Thanks for the video Andy. I've lived the event vicariously. Great to look through the vids and pics. Thanks to those who have done them.

Cheers NatS. :cheers:

Excellent job Andy, it is interesting to see all the different rifle / scope / technique variations.

Thanks Neil. :cheers:

Great video as per usual. Just makes me wish I was there even more now

The one thing that I always look for is trigger technique. Never fails to amaze me how badly some people handle the trigger and yet fluke a target. Look at the squeezers, the bouncers, the flickers and finally the flinchers....

Glad to see you nailed your two during today's three minutes of fame...:grin:

Andy was my good luck charm, every time he pointed a camera at me and said "make Holly proud" I cleared the lane.

I forgot about the trigger techniques, OMG the variation is just amazing.

that fella at 8.00 with the STP . there is noway that bag would go through 4 inches ??? HOLLY

that fella at 8.00 with the STP . there is noway that bag would go through 4 inches ??? HOLLY

All the bags had to fit in a box, ask Bazza as he had to dump beads to get his to fit...:grin:

When he sits on that bag . it does not move . i thought they were strict with the rules . that bag is 8 inches deep if it is an inch ??? HOLLY

It doesnt have to be less than 4". WFTF rules, not BFTA.

When he sits on that bag . it does not move . i thought they were strict with the rules . that bag is 8 inches deep if it is an inch ??? HOLLY

When we registered we had to take all of our shooting equipment, I.e. Rifle, bag, jacket & glove. Each was examined with the bags having to fit in a green box about 2' square and 6" deep. If the lid didn't shut which it didn't for Bazza, beads had to be taken out until it did. Maybe the bag you were looking at flattened in the box or it was a different bag presented at registration, either way you couldn't shoot until you got your rifle sticker after the examination.

He must have refilled it afterwards . really though the higher you are the more unstable you are ??? HOLLY