Sign in to follow this  
holly

Super Pup is here .

Still got the stock from the EV2 Pup . I wonder ??? HOLLY

PS With a little bit of work . it might drop right in ??? HOLLY

PSS Wonder if bazza would lend me his action ?

He's only telling you he hasn't got it to stop you getting your grasping mitts on it...:grin:

Well col you don't seem to be doing much with yours . perhaps i could borrow that ??? HOLLY

Well col you don't seem to be doing much with yours . perhaps i could borrow that ??? HOLLY

Err no. Thanks for the offer but just no...:rolleyes:

Now colin you have to be more positive from now on . cos otherwise you will upset Steve ( again ) don't give me those negative vibes bro . actually i am in two minds about the pup at the mo . cos i enjoying the old GC2 . i was considering selling it on and getting another GC2 action . maybe seeing if i can get a CZ barrel to put on one . now that would be interesting ??? HOLLY

PS there is a GC2 on BAR for £ 1500 i am told .

OK Super Pup has been re scoped and trigger sorted as much as i can . bit of creep but smooth . in case GC2 leak is terminal . will give it a run out wednesday . conditions allowing ??? HOLLY

OK Super Pup has been re scoped and trigger sorted as much as i can . bit of creep but smooth . in case GC2 leak is terminal . will give it a run out wednesday . conditions allowing ??? HOLLY

Why not dunk the Greaser in the bath or better still off Ryde pier to try and see where the leak is coming from? :grin:

Right , that does it . i have informed the GC2 owners club and they are a gonna put a contract out on you . i can tell you that it won't be quick or pain free ? we are sending Davinia around .??? HOLLY :poster_oops::cheers:

PS that will fix your hash son . :thefinger::amen:

Right , that does it . i have informed the GC2 owners club and they are a gonna put a contract out on you . i can tell you that it won't be quick or pain free ? we are sending Davinia around .??? HOLLY :poster_oops::cheers:

PS that will fix your hash son . :thefinger::amen:

Honestly, just trying to be helpful and you want to send your girlfriend round, that’s gratitude for you...:rolleyes:

The wrong end of a pineapple was Mentioned ??? HOLLY

The wrong end of a pineapple was Mentioned ??? HOLLY

After you and Davinia have enjoyed, no thanks....:grin:

Ohhh you are Naughty . but i like you ??? HOLLY :poster_oops::amen::cheers:

Thinking about it , might sell the Super Pup to get another GC2 action . dunno ??? HOLLY

Where are you going to find another GC2? They are a bit few and far between these day.

Thinking about it , might sell the Super Pup to get another GC2 action . dunno ??? HOLLY

I know where an immaculate left-hand greaser is residing; one of my mates who is an RFD has one from a house clearance but since getting it serviced a few years he hasn't shot it as he mistakenly thinks that if it's not shot it won't need servicing again lol....:rolleyes:

I know a man who has a dozen ??? HOLLY

Yes, they all come up for sale from time to time.

I think BAR has my old left had action in a right hand stock, man that rifle shot well. Shoodaneversoldit.

Yes, they all come up for sale from time to time.

I think BAR has my old left had action in a right hand stock, man that rifle shot well. Shoodaneversoldit.

Yep I've had a few 'shoodaneversodit's' but also a few 'feckitwhydidIbuythatlemonoffholly's' as well so I guess they all even out in the end....:grin:

They don't sell very quickly . some not at all . the main problem is that if they have not been serviced . well it can work out dear . but still beautiful rifles /?? HOLLY

They don't sell very quickly . some not at all . the main problem is that if they have not been serviced . well it can work out dear . but still beautiful rifles /?? HOLLY

My mate was charged £400 from Sportsmatch I believe. Apparently he told the guy he didn't want to buy his own rifle a second time just get a service...typical Dave...:rolleyes:

I had a captive seal on a little mushroom valve go on mine... it cost me £120 to have the seal replaced.

well what ever . but it looks like 40 MPH winds here tomorrow . so dunno whether i will learn much ??? HOLLY

well what ever . but it looks like 40 MPH winds here tomorrow . so dunno whether i will learn much ??? HOLLY

Not to bother shooting in 40mph winds maybe?

Everyday's a holiday with you on the rock...:grin:

Actually it was not too bad . i reckon 25 to 30 mph tops . . the pup was shooting well . accuracy is back now , windage was good . ??? HOLLY

Right gent interested in the Pup . so i think it will be on it;s way after christmas ??? HOLLY

I knew it! I Knew you would not be able to hang onto it.

The mistake i made was to not get a side lever 400 . that and i could not afford a welham reg . . i will have a look around after i sell it to see if i can get another good GC2 i think ??? HOLLY

Right gent interested in the Pup . so i think it will be on it;s way after christmas ??? HOLLY

Good job you don’t treat your women like your Rifles.

Even by your standards that was a fast turnaround?

Instead of finding another GC which ultimately would be an exercise in futility, get the one you have sorted?

If you had half an ounce of sense you would have got the custom stock made for the GC instead of the Steyr...:rolleyes:

No colin . sorting a GC2 , an old one is not so easy . plus expensive . whereas a Steyr , well dunno how many thousands of em about . but anyway plenty of spares cheap to buy and run . dead easy to service .. power adjustable on the run . just get a good one and keep the barrel clean and feed it good ammo . put a good man behind it ( me ) and away you go . ??? HOLLY :sign_respect1:

PS ask that northern grumpy gent . who won the essex 50 and red . they seemed to do pretty well with it :amen::cheers: