• Announcements

• DaveL

VCR Bill

Since the introduction of the "latest" VCR bill on 1st October 2007, sales of AIRGUNS (including replicas) AND MAJOR COMPONENTS (barrels, cylinders etc.) by DEALERS is restricted to a face-to-face transaction.   Please ensure you are familiar with the changes brought about due to the VCR act, which may be viewed on the BASC website.   BASC and ACPO have produced a guide to the VCR act in PDF format, which avoids legalese and is very understandable. See HERE.   AirGunForum members must ensure their transactions conform with current legislation before posting.   An inter-dealer network to facilitate the continuation of mail order business is being established by Portland Jon. Details are HERE or direct to his website HERE.
    • AirGunForum

Editing your posts

The forum's EDIT function has been changed. After making your post, you will have 30 minutes to review and edit it. After that, only Admin will be able to make edits.   Should a post NEED to be edited afterwards, email to admin@airgunforum.net the change details, the URL of the thread it applies to and if appropriate, the reason for the change. Don't forget to identify yourself and do use your registered email address to make contact. All this is necessary, as admin must be able to identify who you are and that it is your post that you wish to edit.   Admin. will make the edit if it appears necessary. Note, if you want to change something that could easily be achieved by adding a further post to the thread, you will be expected to do it.   Forum staff generally view new posts added to threads since their last visit. If a "for sale" item has been sold or a wanted item has been obtained, just add a post to the thread and it will usually be noted and the thread title will be edited appropriately. This saves members' time wading through posts that are effectively "dead".   DaveL
Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Rifles

WFTF Worlds Poland 2018

Well, the team registration has already opened and even at this early stage more than a third of the 300 available places have already been allocated.

Looks like individual places are going to be very tight.

Not going to bother. Guess I'll have to wait until 2019.

Im going to miss Poland at do the Euros in Italy instead.

Missing was always your strong suit Darron ??? HOLLY

Missing was always your strong suit Darron ??? HOLLY

Honestly, poor Darron, comes in here with a perfectly reasonable suggestion and you abuse him...:rolleyes:

I apologise Darron . for being so crassly rude . you are obviously an aspiring talent and in ten or twenty years time you may make B grade ??? HOLLY :cheers:

I apologise Darron . for being so crassly rude . you are obviously an aspiring talent and in ten or twenty years time you may make B grade ??? HOLLY :cheers:

As long as he does believe anything you or Colin say!

Are you tying to tell us simon that neither colin or i will be needed for the GB team for the worlds . surely not . well i feel deflated by that . my dreams crushed . shucks , or words to that effect ??? HOLLY :escape:

Are you tying to tell us simon that neither colin or i will be needed for the GB team for the worlds . surely not . well i feel deflated by that . my dreams crushed . shucks , or words to that effect ??? HOLLY :escape:

And we were so pumped waiting for that call as team coach and motivator.

Ah well there's always 2019...:grin:

Are you tying to tell us simon that neither colin or i will be needed for the GB team for the worlds . surely??? HOLLY :escape:

​I'm sure the Tiddlywinks forum is just awaiting your fine words of wisdom

Are you tying to tell us simon that neither colin or i will be needed for the GB team for the worlds . surely??? HOLLY :escape:

​I'm sure the Tiddlywinks forum is just awaiting your fine words of wisdom

He got banned from there...:rolleyes:

Shame cos our prices for said coaching are very popular ( with us ) ??? HOLLY

Shame cos our prices for said coaching are very popular ( with us ) ??? HOLLY

Yep .I'm sure flights, accommodation, food and X's would sit well with the powers that be...:grin:

Darron,

I'm thinking about doing the euros instead of the worlds as well - a few others were on about it as well.

Will decide once I see what I am involved with this coming year.

Matt

Sounds like a plan to me ??? HOLLY

Quite right Col . Let Her Ripppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ??? HOLLY

Darron,

I'm thinking about doing the euros instead of the worlds as well - a few others were on about it as well.

Matt

for me the deciding factor is weather. Poland will be about 25, so Lithuania like and nice, Italy will be about 35, so Portugal and melting. 30+ is time for the beach not shooting from now on!

Darron,

Matt

for me the deciding factor is weather. Poland will be about 25, so Lithuania like and nice, Italy will be about 35, so Portugal and melting. 30+ is time for the beach not shooting from now on!

I can understand that but have you googled the location in Italy? It’s like Glanusk on steroids.

It an be on whatever drugs it likes, at 30 degree's that is too hot for me.

Sounds right up your street then Darron...:grin:

I suspect that Poland in August will be hotter than 25 degrees but certainly not as hot as Italy unless it's high up.

So where in Italy are the Euros? Anyone got a link?

Edited by SteveC200

Ye Gods , has someone from iceni got the big shoot bug .? Nahh??? HOLLY

Ye Gods , has someone from iceni got the big shoot bug .? Nahh??? HOLLY

You're right, probably not. Thought I'd ask, just in case.

Is there a website?

Pity they don't do a pairs comp at the worlds . you and Nat's ??? HOLLY

You're right, probably not. Thought I'd ask, just in case.

Is there a website?