Sign in to follow this  
holly

Some People and the terminator .

The trees were bad Stan but the killer was coming out of the trees into the big clearing . direct sunlight . the heat was something else ??? HOLLY

well good day today With the GC2 . we had no time for the Zero range . so it was fill up ( i filled up thursday and it was only three quarters full today . so suspect slow leak ) first of many 50 targets was where i started . and down they went . kept it up over the course . as usual a few got away that should not . but hey ho i got some good shots so no sweat . need to work on my fitness on the push bike . heart and lung . only down side is if the GC2 is leaking as i suspect . then out must come either the shutz . or the pup 400 . i really don't think the pup is ready yet . ???? HOLLY

You shoot 50?

50 yds+ maybe?

Edited by dc1

You shoot 50?

no stan 40 targets , the first target i shot was 50 ??? HOLLY

PS what was funny was that the chief marshal . was blowing one whistle for go , two for stop for a while at the start .

Edited by holly

How could you start on 50 if you only shoot 40?

Confusing, these winter league shoots.

You see that is why Neil is in Swefta , cos he is easily confused ? he though he was joining Central ??? HOLLY

Good day to day . the GC2 was not after all leaking . still 150 Bar left in it after 40 shots at bisley . bout right as i normally expect 80 shots . so why it went high on the last shot at twenty yards , i don't know . i found that what i had forgotten was that the GC likes a day's shooting and the barrel left as is for the comp . then a clean . that i think is why i found it was taking too much wind before . only down side is cos it was so warm ( had to take my fleece off ) the power was up to 790 fps from 782 . it was set for cold conditions . so will have to keep an eye on that . started using the sling for standers . found that better . i was lucky at bisley . but that won't last . all in all a good day /?? HOLLY :cheers:

Gc2 went well today again . yep a worthy FT rifle ??? HOLLY

PS i wonder how many rifles are still capable of really good scores after 30 years

Gc2 went well today again . yep a worthy FT rifle ??? HOLLY

PS i wonder how many rifles are still capable of really good scores after 30 years

If that’s the case why are you confusing the issue by maybe looking for another? :rolleyes:

I dunno, but I've a feeling you are going to try to bullpup every single one of them.

I dunno, but I've a feeling you are going to try to bullpup every single one of them.

Luckily he doesn’t have enough money for that...:grin:

That's unlikely to stop him trying.

Cos after half a million pellets or so . it could just be getting a bit knackered . although it really shows no sings of it that i can see ??? HOLLY

PS If the forum dissapears . thanks to all i have talked to over the years on here .