holly

Bazzas 9015 ?

Well Bazzas 9015 is in the post , so it will be interesting to get a chance to use one . yes i had a go at Nats , or was it grahams at the euros , can't remember . but that was just a few shots kneeling . very nice . not too heavy . i think bazza will after testing sell either the tsar or the shutz . to get some posher wood work maybe . so which one will go i wonder if either .shot the tsar , but that was before it was sorted out properly by daystate . now doing just over 770 and withing three feet per second . will he become a polishing loon like colin ? or will he stick with mr Belas . Hmmmmm , we will see ??? HOLLY

If Postman Pat does his bit Bazza should have today and then the forensic testing can begin after much tea and cake are consumed.

Apparently the Tzar though sorted now has a 'restrictor' which means that at the limit of adjustment it will get to 775fps. That's fine in the warm but guaranteed to be a different story in the cold.

At least with the 9015 there is a lot more scope for adjustment if it needs it, though apparently Jon has tried some other mod. which makes it a lot more temperature stable.

We shall see...:grin:

Having seen the e-mail that Jon sent Bazza I am really interested to see how he gets on.

As for the Tsar, I'll have to ask Rich B about the restrictor, he and Steve F were both shooting theirs at the SWEFTA trophy shoot, so they must be happy with them.

As far as Mr Belas is concerned, this is old news, but he 'left' Daystate in the middle of October.

I thought Belas had been shifted over to the scope side of the firm to get business rolling better ??? HOLLY

PS Bazza is a bit slow getting going with things . so expect a delay of . god knows how long ? :poster_oops:

PSS it does not take much get Nat's interested ? just 9015 or Mods . Hmmmmm . :cheers:

Edited by holly

Wine may be the drink of the Gods , BUT it has got a lot of girls into a lot of trouble . stick with the rifles . ??? HOLLY

PS ask Colin ?

I once got drunk on port . worse hang over i ever had . urgggh ??? HOLLY

I once got drunk on port . worse hang over i ever had . urgggh ??? HOLLY

Polish Vodka here and I don't even like the stuff but after the first glass it didn't seem so bad....:rolleyes:

Bazza says he still does not have the 9015 yet ??? HOLLY

Bazza says he still does not have the 9015 yet ??? HOLLY

Weird if it was posted Thursday you'd expect it to be there pretty much next day, though I think it was ParcelForce so anything could have happened.

Parcelforce 48 means monday . no sat delievery . but i think more likely courier . cos parcel force only insure for £ 150 ??? HOLLY

parcelfarce cover up to £2500.00 if you pay extra. Or does the £150?? only apply to your little rock? :)

I am told that they do not cover air rifles beyond £150 . they will take your insurance money at the post office . but will they pay out ??? HOLLY

As I remember Parcelforce don't offer insurance over £150 for air weapons.

As for insurance paying no questions.... really? In the real world?

As I remember Parcelforce don't offer insurance over £150 for air weapons.

As for insurance paying no questions.... really? In the real world?

:rofl2:

Value is value regardless of the item. If you pay for insurance and the item doesn't arrive they should pay no question.

Your in a dream world col . ??? HOLLY

Value is value regardless of the item. If you pay for insurance and the item doesn't arrive they should pay no question.

Your in a dream world col . ??? HOLLY

It's called irony....:grin:

JUST RANG BAZZA AND AND , as i did there was a ring at the door . yes it is the 9015 . said he will give me a shout when he has unpacked it . ohhh innit exciting . think i am gonna be sick ??? HOLLY

PS question is . with the tsar sorted . which will he keep ? or will he keep both .

JUST RANG BAZZA AND AND , as i did there was a ring at the door . yes it is the 9015 . said he will give me a shout when he has unpacked it . ohhh innit exciting . think i am gonna be sick ??? HOLLY

PS question is . with the tsar sorted . which will he keep ? or will he keep both .

Big shoot out at Meon tomorrow to decide, watch this space...:grin:

Not so sure about that , as colin advised taking a Club Hammer and a large tube of super glue ??? HOLLY

Ah the old,theres someone at the door rouge. Anything to get you off the phone 🤣🤣

Nope i was listening as he signed for it ??? HOLLY