holly

Bazzas 9015 ?

Yep i translated it as " Almost as good a shot as Holly " ??? HOLLY

Nope i was listening as he signed for it ??? HOLLY

I see the bat-hearing still works then...:rolleyes:

Should be an interesting head to head test considering how well the Tsar is shooting at the moment.

I e-mailed him yesterday..... nothing.

Must be busy.

OK spoke to Bazza , he say's loves the trigger BUT the power at Meon is down to 750 . the adjuster is lock tighted by JH so is worried about trying to turn it in case it burrs it over . i said put a hair dryer on it to expand the metal and then try it . ??? HOLLY

PS but he say's the tsar is going really well ?

Tell him just to give the 9015 hammer spring a little tweek. The spring is captive in a steel housing, he cannot do any harm with a small allen key.

Good job it's not you adjusting it though Holly, you'd probably write the poor thing off.

Spoke to Bazza a while back and he say's it might be that his combro is at fault . as they tried it over another combro and the power was pretty much as stated . BUT he also says that the grouping is nothing much to write home about with the pellets he had . EG . JSB 8.4s and air arms 8.4s but the AA were old stuff . so he ended the day , no better off knowledge wise than when he started ??? HOLLY

Tell him just to give the 9015 hammer spring a little tweek. The spring is captive in a steel housing, he cannot do any harm with a small allen key.

Good job it's not you adjusting it though Holly, you'd probably write the poor thing off.

I beg your pardon . my GC2 is spot on . trigger and power ??? HOLLY :cheers::thefinger:

PS he says it is a screw ?

Edited by holly

He's quite right, it is a small silver disc with a slot in and also an index mark so that you can reference where you are starting from before you adjust it.

If Jon said it was at 785fps when it left him, then I am pretty sure it will be at 785fps. I always distrust the chrono before I suspect the rifle.

Gotta find the right pellets. I use snipers, so does Colin, but a proper shooter (Berty) uses JSB's I believe.

I told him to get and try some new AA 8. . good general pellet ??? HOLLY

If set at 780ish they all seem to drop to about 750 under 10 degrees or so, though now my hammer is a bit more tensioned on my rifle it seems to be a lot happier.

He was in the garden pellet testing this afternoon . awaiting the results ??? HOLLY

Did he scrape the oxidisation off the pellets first?

No what bazza means by oxidising i think , is they were darker ??? HOLLY

He say's he is gonna nick his old 2002 back from gordon Keith??? HOLLY

Well colin . he obviously needs to get a 9015 . look how well you are doing ??? HOLLY

Well colin . he obviously needs to get a 9015 . look how well you are doing ??? HOLLY

As I said before, but I'll say it again in the forlorn hope that this reaches some of your cognitive cells, there's Nuthin' wrong with the Anschutz I'm just particularly skilled at missing accurately...:grin:

in your case Colin it is a case of being over gunned ??? HOLLY

your Mojo has left town Col . err right in front of mine ??? HOLLY

All joking aside . if i could justify it ( my shooting does not ) then i would have one of the latest greatest rifles . FWB , 2015 . what ever . shame really the passion to shoot is still there but the physical condition is not . still never say never . might get a lucky one and kick ass . if i can just get those f=====g standers ??? HOLLY

PS Bazza is out tomorrow at Meon testing the 9015 again . he will be using the Tsar sunday which he is doing well with .

Shoot Open class. Tony Fouracres and Ian Challis could do with a bit of competition at the GP's.

Not if i can help it . open is OK for those who need it . but the challenge Neil is Not there . sides i have got about 5 months to get a bit fitter so i can do the kneelers ??? HOLLY

In that case, shoot like James and Julian Head and take all discipline shots standing... then you can prove just how good bullpups are, and why the rest of us a complete mugs for not shooting them.

Now that neil is the plan . let us hope it works ??? HOLLY

Spoke to the bazza . he said the rifle is better than it was but still not getting the groups he hoped for . best pellet of the 4 he took was the new daystate pellet , the soverign i believe ( which is now in the shops at £12 pounds a tin of 500 . -covered in gore- mad . i think daystate and air arms have shot them selves in the foot with forcing the price of pellets up between em . a young fella looking at taking up the sport . will take one look at the price of pellets and look some where else . and that is without the price of 22s at i believe £ 16 pounds a tin . stupid . anyway . just like my 2002 the 9015 does it's best work further out . 10 mil groups at 50 yards indoors . he is taking it to bisley to see what others think ??? HOLLY