holly

Bazzas 9015 ?

Well Bazza went to meon today but he say's was shooting his cricket in a HFT comp and forgot to take the 9015 into the indoor range to check it out . i would have shot the damn thing to death by now ??? HOLLY

Right shot Bazzas 9015 today . . it was very windy . i shot alongside barry who was using the tsar . i really do not think there is anything in it . if anything maybe in a wind that was increasing the tsar seemed a fraction better , maybe . but at 45 yards ( anything further in that wind was a lottery ) they were pellet on pellet in any lul in the wind . ??? HOLLY

If i were buying new , i would buy the tsar if it had the restricter in the reg mod . ??? HOLLY

OK . switched bazzas sightron for my march . barrel thoroughly cleaned . the allen bolts removed from the front support . ready to go thursday . will be using washed AAs , as a control pellet . will zero at 35 yards and see how it goes . ??? HOLLY

OK 9015 out tomorrow . this time a clean barrel . AAs dry washed . we bench shoot for groups at 55 yards . march fitted . . wind should be down and conditions sunny with some cloud . should be good . will report back ??? HOLLY

Try mosquitoes through it, they were or rather are best grouping pellet through either of mine.

Matt

The best pellet we tried today was lubed exacts matt . tried dry ones , they were about the same as air arms . there was nothing in it for groups really . maybe for me the shutz won it . but bazza was more at home with the Tsar . i think he will move the 9015 on and possibly get a march 60 mag , as he liked mine for weight and range finding . plus of course bigger field of view . so we will see ??? HOLLY

PS for me i would if i had the money buy the 9015 and pup it . what a glorious trigger , loved it . standers . no problem .