DaveL

Airgunforum, what future?

I see some things havent changed here and its the exact reason I took a step back before.

So, Im out again.

Good luck with the forum.

As a long term member I can see why you are opting out...I thank you for your efforts behind the scenes over many years..& Dave too...!

I don't know what's upset you, John, but right now the need for tech support is at its greatest, especially for handling new members, so without your help, I reckon we're well and truly screwed.

DaveL

John,

I'm not sure either what's happened either, can you mail me let me know what's going on?

Matt

On 20/01/2018 at 6:17 PM, J-B said:

It's possible because the forum places a cookie with the time you last visited and the threads you viewed. Thus it can work out which threads you've viewed and if they contain any new posts on your next visit. If there are new posts on those threads what it does is take you to the first of them.

If the behaviour has changed since the upgrade it's either a change in the settings, or a function that's changed.

Things are ok, John is taking a more back seat position, not posting, but concentrating on getting things going. Notice a few things changing?

Just need to recruit a few more members who will post and then hold from there.

Matt

As mentioned elsewhere on the forum, I was chatting to a few of the magazines and I asked if they could include a mention about the forum... hopefully something will come of that.

As an aside, does anyone know rules or regs for hosting a free to enter competition online?  Just thinking offering a prize throughout the year for people posting, Clubs posting etc etc.

Matt

I would like to reply to you Matt but i am  just getting ready post 3500 for the comp ??? HOLLY 

PS Nothing like getting a head start 

Lol holly,

Well in that case you could win each comp assuming it goes ahead.

Matt