Sign in to follow this  
holly

What will be the Rifle and scope of 2018 ?

A little biased i will agree . but for me it must be the steyr/Cane/Lupe combo . sweeping all aside before it ( or not ) Whadda yah Think ? HOLLY

Not sure what it'll be... but there's at least one new FT rifle being announced at IWA next year.

Matt

Wassat Matt ??? HOLLY

PS spill the beans ??? HOLLY :cheers:

PS Hang on it is not a jon harris retro rifle . still got bit's of it all over the house . but can't find em is it :poster_oops:

Not me, wont have started by then.

Holls you will have to wait till after IWA.

Scopes, is there anything new in the last two years.

Oh yes the March High Master :clap:

There are a few proper new scopes 2017 and not just some rebranded old scopes from a UK distributor that will probably take the honours available in every shop in the land.

Off the top of me head can only think of 2 1/2 new scopes all from Falcon.
http://www.falconoptics.com/s8i-1-8x24-riflescope
Latest T50 all new and looks like this T52 unreleased http://www.falconoptics.com/#
Personal favourite awesome for the money and use for testing in 1st FP http://www.falconoptics.com/m18-418x44-riflescope

Jon you can tell me . you know i won't tell a soul . cross my heart ??? HOLLY

PS well maybe a couple of souls . neil , colin , bazza , nat's , andy , darron , dave , pattle . but i won't tell steve , cos he can't keep a secret . i am sure they won't tell anybody .maybe . :poster_oops:

Well i have been told in strict secrecy , that i cannot comment on at any time . what the new rifle is ? oh all right then . it is a new daystate . it is a limited edition and modular .the reason it is modular is because it means you can buy it bit by bit . now why would you want to buy it bit by bit ? well cos it is so mouth wateringly expensive , that is the only way you will be able to afford it . there now rush out and order one now . ??? HOLLY

Trouble is when I looked the trigger section is not till December 2019.

That is OK Keith , the stock and breech assembly . will take over two years to pay for . so by 2020 they should be up and running . cause then there will be the modifications . that will take another year to come through . still you can mount it in the front room and look at it as you build it ??? HOLLY

PS Nat's has put a deposit on one as we speak . two empty bottles of red wine . . neil has put down a half eaten current cake . and colin is polishing his chrome plated 9003/9015 .

Just the same as present models with different engraving nothing special all parts off the shelf. Would be much cheaper to buy an existing model and customise it.
First production batch is the limited edition.