Sign in to follow this  
holly

Grandad

Most know grandad . he has been gradually getting more knackered over the last year or so . the old pacemaker has not been up to the job . anyway Bart's are a gonna stick a new turbo charged one in shortly . and with any luck it should give him another ten years shooting . oh no another ten years of the old git . ??? HOLLY :cheers::sign_respect1:

Send him my regards when you chat to him

Best wishes to him.

Matt

Have your projects worn him out Holly? Pass on my best when you talk to him next 😘

Pass my best wishes on to Pete next time you see him Holls.

Best wishes to Grandad. Look forward to a shoot down the club when his on top of it

Hi Lads

I know nothing about FT etc. but first off best wishes to Grandad, I am just plinking these days ( can't touch you for that ) and just dip into this forum and see the chat that goes on and have to say it certainly makes me chuckle that you lads have with one another.

I hope its not too early to wish all members a Happy Christmas and a healthy New Year for 2018

Dave has said he is thinking of closing this site down on or around the 16th Dec if he couldn't pass the reins to someone else, I really hope this wouldn't be the case as Dave and the team have done a sterling job and have helped me on different matters there must be someone out there that has the ability and knowhow?

Many thanks Dave and the team for all your hard work it doesn't go unnoticed. Bob

Merry Xmas and happy new year to you Bob. Where abouts do you shoot?

The opp is a day job . but no shooting for 5 to 6 weeks . so your safe for that long .. he was moaning cos the new pacemaker is slightly bigger . so that means he says that he won't be able to use the same butt hook . i ask you ??? HOLLY

PS and it is a stay awake job

Got your eye on his old butt hook then lol

Nah Stan i am an Shutz Armadillo man through and through ??? HOLLY

I only shoot the pesky grey's in the garden now with the air rifle, I sold my .22 rimfire a couple of years ago and I shoot clays at Wedgenock (Warwick) the eyes are not so clever these day's.

I like the banter on this forum Stan keep it up. ATB Bob

all serious stuff on here Bob ??? HOLLY :escape::cheers:

OK Grandad had his Opp Today and is resting after what he has said was a successful opp . two and a half hours . and they did not knock him out either . not bad for an olden . should be going home tomorrow . so after five weeks taking it easy . expect the old git to be back on form and kicking ass . HOLLY :cheers:

PS he asked the surgeon if he could move the pace maker over . so he could fit his butt hook in his shoulder better . now that is a FT shooter . :amen:

PS he asked the surgeon if he could move the pace maker over . so he could fit his butt hook in his shoulder better . now that is a FT shooter . :amen:

Dedication. :) :D

Glad to hear it went well, hopefully well see him soon.

Five to six weeks recovery . by that they mean . gentle excersise . but i bet the old codger is out and about before then . can't keep a good man down ??? HOLLY

Thats good news. Look forward to seeing him at the club

And he say's watch out dan , steve , john and the groucher . he means business ??? HOLLY