Sign in to follow this  
holly

Position and hold

Having spent half an hour today just moving the adjustable hampster around for the best standing position . it really is quite surprising the difference a small change can make . give it a try ??? HOLLY

That Darron is cos everybody is out trying new positions . far to busy to reply . and since colin is no longer about . no mention of the karma sutra ??? HOLLY

I always found messing with the setup you could make of break a rifle accuracy wise.

The balance was the critical part, especially on standing shots.

Matt

Very true Matt . i have i hope found a better standing position with the Steyr and am hoping to transfer that over to the GC2 tomorrow ??? HOLLY

Well good day today . mainly because of trying some new positions for my standers . who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks . best bit is the new position allowed me to practice for longer than usual . a lot longer . a lot of the trick of shooting standers is to shoot a good variety of targets and our new zero range has just that .we just need a few more reactive targets in the trees . i do like shooting targets that move with the wind . more interesting . yep good day ??? HOLLY

PS Beat Andy on the standers and he is no mug .

PS When you see andy asking him about his backing up skills in his car .? :poster_oops::bump2::cheers:

Just a slight sliding moment whilst trying reverse out the field. Did not open the gate wider enough to have enough room to swing the front at the right time.

Only problem there was a few pallets that got in the way and the ground to sloppy and supply to be able to drive forward again.

Anyway Holly I was just enjoying the day out. Managed to get through about 200 pellets with my Rapid. Still shoots well even when its 17 years old.

Yep Andy got out via the Tractor . most enjoyable day , bit wet . standers are slightly improved . world domination next stop ??? HOLLY

Personally Andy , i though it was superb bit of driving to get that far down the field to get stuck . not many could have done it . another half mile down and i would have in the magma ??? HOLLY

Well no snow on our ground but bitterly cold when the wind blew . and how it blew . standing position was validated . as said i am an ambusher . so timing and breathing need to be sorted . confidence will follow . ??? HOLLY