Sign in to follow this  
john79

airArm's field diablo pellets and batch numbers!

Anyone know where I can get aa field pellets by batch numbers? like intershoot do with jsb pellets?

looking for die 3,7,10,44,55 in aa

thank's john.

Can't help you there John . never gone in for batches . take pot luck . there really does not seem to be much difference in AAs . unlike JSBs ??? HOLLY

no your right there holly! AA's pellets don't seem to vary between batches like jsb exacts do , ive always used jsb exacts but now there prices seem to have gone up everywhere I'm switching to AA field's

Ive had Uttings check the store room for batches I need in the past. Always been very good.

I think the consensus is buy them in bulk and dont worry about batch numbers. Same as holly I buy them 1 or 2 tins at a time and always seem the same. Cheapest Ive seen them is Ramsbottoms for £8.65 a tin with 5% discount on 10 tins & over

Edited by springboy

I have done loads of tests with different pellets john . all my rifles shoot AAs only one shoot JSBs . the only thing i do different with the AAs is wash em . does seem to make a small difference . have you tried snipers . some of the stainless barrels seem to love em . although i am told they go best sized >>> HOLLY

PS cheaper from abroad as well .

AA always seem a dirty pellet to me, very accurate but only pellet I had to clean barrel on rifle.

Washing them solved this though.

Matt

I still have to clean the barrel but only after two shoots ??? HOLLY