holly

The Single Most ?

Ok i reckon the single most important thing to have in FT shooting is Confidence . hard to get and easy to lose . anybody got any other views on the subject ??? HOLLY

Gun, definately a gun cos throwing pellets 55yds accurately is hard

Oh

And a scope

32 minutes ago, dc1 said:

Oh

And a scope

Just makes it a little more difficult without a scope, so not that important :)

Confidence in your kit is the most important thing I reckon. You could have the best gun and scope in the land but if you don’t have confidence in it you may as well be shooting an SMK 

Many, many years ago I remember young John Costello asking me which is my best gun, the response was "whichever I'm shooting".

He didn't understand at first do asked me what I meant.  I just said it doesn't matter what you shoot as long as you have full confidence in it.

Matt

The most important thing is to ensure your gun is finished by Jon Harris and your scope is made by March after that it’s down to you.

3 hours ago, dc1 said:

Oh

And a scope

Dave if you are throwing the pellets . you won't need a scope . cos your arm will still be in recoil mode . there fore even if you had a scope , you would be able to see the pellet go . ??? HOLLY 

PS No don't thank me .

Confidence in kit is paramount.

Its all too easy to change kit which will involve a learning curve, the more you use the more you learn its traits.

Other things come in to force which may involve frame of mind and enjoyment or lack of.

Quite so jon . too much kit is changed cos it is the new kid on the block . a few upgrades might make your kit as good or better than the new stuff . plus it will be well tried ??? HOLLY